The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I've entered for a ton of raffles on Kith and have yet to hit one. Wondering if it's because they can track that I'm not in the NYC area when I submit. I usually enter all the details for my cousin and use her zip code

I've entered for a ton of raffles on Kith and have yet to hit one. Wondering if it's because they can track that I'm not in the NYC area when I submit. I usually enter all the details for my cousin and use her zip code

First kith raffle I entered in a while, but all my info on my account wasn't change and I'm like 2-2.5 hours from ny

HalfFirsthandFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

Best thing about these 4D releases is the expectation is so low that the inevitable outcome doesn't hurt so bad.

Grats to those hitting, these are nicest 4D's yet imo

6BF6C4C0-45C6-4478-965E-808C6BF7D4D3.png

Make that another W.

3.5hr drive to NYC. Considering it. Working til modnight tonight and have to be there by 9am tho ugh I’m torn haha

How strict is Kith’s ID process since usually the raffles say “MuSt Be LoCaTeD iN MaNhAtTaN aReA tO EnTeR”? I’m in MA. Don’t want to pick up and get turned away lol or maybe I should just use my passport?

if thats an 8, you should go pick that up, otherwise I'd be mad another out of stater enters a raffle and wins and don't pick up lol

Back
Top Bottom