The Adidas "Futurecraft"

color might be the best part, IMO
Also agree with this..my main gripe with the 4D midsole is the mint green color which doesn’t mesh well with anything. However, making the whole shoe monochromatic looks so much better.

Looking forward to seeing how these look in hand.

They need to open up a Kith here in the Bay man

tenor.gif

So I can get that local L. :lol:

You gotta do that drive dude. You'll definitely regret not picking those up man.
That’s what my boy said lol, I was thoroughly not expecting to win so I was like whatever I’ll enter just in case haha

Edit: Got up early to go but a family matter came up and won’t be able to make it there before the 9-10am window they’re giving me. Don’t want to risk a 4+ hr drive with traffic, tolls, gas etc and risk being empty handed by getting there after 10am..

My size is a 9. Someone go get lucky!

Now to hope Boston stores come through in the morning lol. Really want these for personal.

Also my apologies for anyone who feels salty about losing a raffle to an “out of stater”. I’m dressed and ready to take the drive and everything so I’m just as sad as you lol

Last edited:
Damnit it’s too lateeeeeee

At least let @JPS kmown which location it is maybe he’ll be about to talk to the people’s

It would be a shame for those to get into the same ol resellers hands.

Last edited:
That’s what my boy said lol, I was thoroughly not expecting to win so I was like whatever I’ll enter just in case haha

Edit: Got up early to go but a family matter came up and won’t be able to make it there before the 9-10am window they’re giving me. Don’t want to risk a 4+ hr drive with traffic, tolls, gas etc and risk being empty handed by getting there after 10am..

My size is a 9. Someone go get lucky!

Now to hope Boston stores come through in the morning lol. Really want these for personal.

Also my apologies for anyone who feels salty about losing a raffle to an “out of stater”. I’m dressed and ready to take the drive and everything so I’m just as sad as you lol
Oh man, my size too! How strict is Kith about the pick up window? I'm sure you could call and ask. Wouldn't hurt to explain the situation and see if they can accommodate a later pick up time.

Oh man, my size too! How strict is Kith about the pick up window? I'm sure you could call and ask. Wouldn't hurt to explain the situation and see if they can accommodate a later pick up time.

That’s the thing, I have no clue how strict they are. The email said no exceptions.. Don’t ever enter Kith raffles because I wouldn’t drive up there for any and every release, but these I was going to.

Seriously. With the good stock that Kith gets, I know theres a lot of unclaimed. Be great if some of those unclaimed went from one Nter to another Nter, even though ID is required..

I'll take an oop for a pair of sz9 ...

Live nowhere near any Kith shops though. Colorado doesn't get most of these cool/hype releases. Get a few at BAIT, the regular footstores, and then one or 2 other little boutiques that only get Nike stuff.

Would’ve still been able to pick my pair up today, but had no idea Kith only gives a 1hr window before regular hours to pick up raffle wins until I got the email. Seems to be the only store I know that does that. Had until the end of day to grab my pair of OW blazers I won at Concepts Cambridge and wouldn’t have had an issue picking up if that was the case with Kith. These are one of my favorite pairs of Adidas and I’m still sick I couldn’t get them today.

Also I would’ve had no problem ooping, but I’ve had issues before when giving my personal info out to someone and that’d be the only real way I could help out in this situation. So forgive that I’m not keen on giving my info out to anybody. I’ve helped plenty of people cop shoes they want, but y’all have to let people do what they feel comfortable doing. Nobody offered to try and pickup to hold for me until I can get there, lol. (Not that I’d expect anyone to), but I would’ve thrown some extra $ for that. I have no problem helping people out I want NTers to eat just as much as the next guy, especially if they planned to keep them like I was.

Good luck on the re-raffle to anyone who needs though. I’ve seen plenty of late Ws on previous Kith releases due to reraffles. Your odds are as good as mine were. If they slide unclaimed pairs to others, that’s on Kith, not me.

Back
Top Bottom