The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I have a size 10 in them. I intended on keeping them so I got to try them on.

I'm usually a 9.5 in everything, but went with a 10 since I heard 4D's run snug.. The size 10 is big on me.

I have a good amount of space length wise, wish I would've got a 9.

Hope this helps.

Went to the premiere event in nyc

The film was pretty cool followed by cocktails

Didn’t release the shoes before I left...

Went to the premiere event in nyc

The film was pretty cool followed by cocktails

Didn’t release the shoes before I left...
Yep. Was there also, and a few people were hovering Daniel like he owed them a pair :smh:. It was cool to see his train of thought behind the collection.

Yep. Was there also, and a few people were hovering Daniel like he owed them a pair :smh:. It was cool to see his train of thought behind the collection.

What was his thought process behind the collection?

I have a size 10 in them. I intended on keeping them so I got to try them on.

I'm usually a 9.5 in everything, but went with a 10 since I heard 4D's run snug.. The size 10 is big on me.

I have a good amount of space length wise, wish I would've got a 9.

Hope this helps.

How’s the width around the midfoot?

Pickup at Kith LA was smooth. Waited for 5 minutes at most.

It’s my first 4D shoe and I have to say the 4D midsole is actually pretty comfy. Makes me want to splurge on a good used pair of the original Futurecraft 4Ds.

As for sizing, I went TTS on these. Size 8 for me.

For reference, I’m a size 8.5 in UB 1.0/2.0, Yeezy 350 v2, and Yeezy 700 Waverunners and a size 8.0 in UB 3.0/4.0. Hope this helps!

92253CD1-BCE4-4DDD-8C74-9C1EA22F1705.jpeg 80E5C1CF-4021-4799-B070-4C99CE10FDEB.jpeg 223888E8-39E1-4F8F-BFB3-2D3572E40933.jpeg

Would width be a problem? It looks like the tongue is separated out instead of a 1 piece.

Since adidas launched a queue for the release the numbers MUST be higher than 18 pits on adidas Eu

Since adidas launched a queue for the release the numbers MUST be higher than 18 pits on adidas Eu

Nah they’ve done queue for drops that small before

edit - also where is this queue you speak of?

Last edited:
There wasn't a product page for the Arsham's last night when I went to bed, but we do know that every other country had a que set up.

Yeah, sounded like no one copped. Given that there were less than 50 pairs I can't say I'm surprised.

Did everyone get charged the full amount on the hanon raffle? That full charge on my card is the only thing giving me hope lol.

Did everyone get charged the full amount on the hanon raffle? That full charge on my card is the only thing giving me hope lol.

I think it´s so nice that they let you feel as king for an hour … constantly checking my Paypal status, haha!

Back
Top Bottom