The Adidas "Futurecraft"

This is the first time I've had to create an account for a SJS raffle. WTF

Anyway, I made a new account on the raffle page and linked my PayPal there. Then it brought me to another raffle page, but when I try to select PayPal payment method it says my PayPal is linked to another account already :angry: Guess it bugged out when I made the new account on the raffle page.

Yeah SJS website is trash for me lol.

Last draw I entered, I had to reset my password for SJS. I saved a new password after I reset it which apparently did nothing.

It made me reset it again today, and now it says I can’t enter the draw using my PayPal because my PayPal is linked to another account which makes no sense.
Got the same error. Refreshed the page and paid with credit card instead

Commonwealth copdate raffle was janky and not letting ppl enter on the app saying no sizes were available. The staff ended up taking peoples info to enter manually which idk how that’s gonna work if not done through the app.

I couldn't link my paypal either so had to just enter my cc details. I'm almost positive my bank would block the charge if I got selected. Didn't care since I'm not going to get selected anyway..

SJS says I already entered the raffle when I haven't and it doesn't come up under my drops. :smh:

And now my paypal account got automatically unlinked from my account and I can't link it back wtf

Looks like this is a card only raffle. FraudProtectionSzn

Last edited:
Heel on all newer 4ds is more open that could affect sizing. Hopefully some members that hit can chime in eventually

I’m also interested in sizing and saw that most people said go up a size in previous 4d. I usually wear a 10 but I’ve entered all these raffles as an 11 just in case.

I've heard these ran big but not sure how big. I wouldn't size up tho, especially since its 1 whole size up

I would have gone TTS but after trying on the most recent Pharrell’s there’s no telling how any of this fits.

talked to one friend who has both the OG and several consortium runners

If you are half-size then;
Size up OG
Size down on consortium runners

Alright, sounds like que on adc tomorrow and stock levels are stupid low. Most countries are getting around 50, US will probably get 100 or so

I had the same issue on SJS as everyone else. Hope nobody has ever had fraud issues with this store....

Back
Top Bottom