The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Should I cop a pair if I can get them sent to a Canadian address? $378 USD

I have the original alphaedge but don't like the look on feet. But I love white shoes

that pair looks much better than the last alphaedges. hopefully a US drop comes soon and I can catch them.

turbospartan turbospartan I might do that. retail should be $300. Idk if this pair will have resell value though

CAD $495 = ~$377 USD

Highly doubt they're going to be much less in the US. Retail is probably $375, maybe 350.

I'm pretty sure it's an EM upper. I think considering the previous Alphaedge4D was $300 it would continue. Though they're $450 Canadian which is just under $350 US...

It’s PK. Just saw it say so on the website. The construction is way different from the Ash grey release.
These were 495. Not 450

yeah $350 sounds more likely. I didnt even do the conversion rate. I was just going off how much the last pair was.

yeah $350 sounds more likely. I didnt even do the conversion rate. I was just going off how much the last pair was.
I believe Adidas Canada pricing is based on pricing in the EU, VAT included. Canada gets shafted on that part.

And yea, adidas lists them as a PK upper.

Rumor on the street is that adidas/Carbon is planning on using this technology for the custom route in the near future rather than mass production.

image0.jpg

pretty heavy

Back
Top Bottom