The Adidas "Futurecraft"

after SNS one, I was a little mad but got over it, then got mad for real when Invincibles came around because I wanted those the most. And then Footpatrol, I was starting to get really pissed. Arshams definitely was the deal breaker for me because tons of places got them and even a collection page on Adidas.com, everything was just false hope. Seeing 4D kind of makes me resent them lol.

What's crazy to me is that people have shown they are willing to pay the extremely high retail and yet the supply still isnt even close to the demand.

What’s the sizing on these. Are they to 11 or have they unlocked the bigger machines for something besides the alpha

Probably right, but I figured that would be the case with the Arsham 4Ds too then they dropped fairly widely just in super low numbers. That release was also connected to Arsham's previous adidas collabs so that probably dictated allocation to some extent, seems like most shops that carried Past & Present also got Future even if only 5 pairs.
adidas ****ed themselves tho because they didn't carry the Arsham 4Ds but carried Past and Present. They even had Past on the Confirmed app, I can't remember if they put Present on it. They should've dropped Future on the app. They didn't drop em anywhere besides consortium locations which is bs.

I hate the GR UB Mid upper even if its in the Aspen colors. They should have kept the UB Mid consortium upper and changed the colors up. Ronnie loves nostalgia but its too early to start retroing the Aspen colorway

I hate the GR UB Mid upper even if its in the Aspen colors. They should have kept the UB Mid consortium upper and changed the colors up. Ronnie loves nostalgia but its too early to start retroing the Aspen colorway

I hear you but it’s not the same upper as the GR mids.

after SNS one, I was a little mad but got over it, then got mad for real when Invincibles came around because I wanted those the most. And then Footpatrol, I was starting to get really pissed. Arshams definitely was the deal breaker for me because tons of places got them and even a collection page on Adidas.com, everything was just false hope. Seeing 4D kind of makes me resent them lol.

Bro I’m with you if I didn’t cop the ogs during the release back in feb I would have no interest in 4d right now because of how poorly they have handled these releases. How you have people scower the city looking for that stupid truck with the man on it for the Arsham event and not even have the shoes there to cop. You know no one really cares about his art people just wanted the shoes smh

I have one in cart, logged in (it was giving me issues this morning logging in, idk how I am now) but I got a site maintenance screen.

Back
Top Bottom