The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Same, my man. Looks like this online "release" was really nothing more than a tease. |l

Guess I'm going to have to get the white Harigane as a consolation prize once they get marked down.

I don't know how I did it, but I was able to get an order of size 8 4D runner on Y-3 early this morning.

the shoe showed up on search at midnight (3am EST) but it gave a forbidden blank screen when I clicked on it. When they loaded at 3am it showed all the size. 6-11

then at 4am the block was clear I was able to get into the product page, it only showed size 7 and 9 left. I tried carting and checkout for over an hour and suddenly I saw a size 8 popped up. I carted and it allowed me to go all the way to complete order.

I got email confirmation fromY-3 and my CC was charged. can't wait to see the shoe in person!! too bad I really wanted to wear this shoe and I am a size 12.

Last edited:
I don't know how I did it, but I was able to get an order of size 8 4D runner on Y-3 early this morning.

the shoe showed up on search at midnight (3am EST) but it gave a forbidden blank screen when I clicked on it. When they loaded at 3am it showed all the size. 6-11

then at 4am the block was clear I was able to get into the product page, it only showed size 7 and 9 left. I tried carting and checkout for over an hour and suddenly I saw a size 8 popped up. I carted and it allowed me to go all the way to complete order.

I got email confirmation fromY-3 and my CC was charged. can't wait to see the shoe in person!! too bad I really wanted to wear this shoe and I am a size 12.

Size 8 you say? Whadda ya know thats my size lol

WOW congrats on being 1/200 its crazy that thats really the stock number for these

WOW congrats on being 1/200 its crazy that thats really the stock number for these

Thanks!
I won't get too happy about it until I have them in my hands. I was really looking forward to wearing these when these debut at the fashion show, but seems like ADC is struggling with 4D technology to make a FSR and maintaining the same price point. I understand it takes lot more materials to make a sz 13 than a sz 6. I just want them to make 4D shoes I can fit my size 12 feet in.

Thanks!
I won't get too happy about it until I have them in my hands. I was really looking forward to wearing these when these debut at the fashion show, but seems like ADC is struggling with 4D technology to make a FSR and maintaining the same price point. I understand it takes lot more materials to make a sz 13 than a sz 6. I just want them to make 4D shoes I can fit my size 12 feet in.

I dont think i could bring myself to wear these if i did manage to get my hands on them just knowing how much they are going to go for. But they do look really good not as good as the black future craft but still very good

Another normal nyc release.
7F635A67-50CC-46BB-985D-97ED2DAEC21B.png

I should have gone to the Y3 store yesterday to see if they still had wristbands. Sounds like LA location got a lot more stock than NYC.

those wristbands were made from the same material as harry potters cloak.

I couldn't make it out till late afternoon yesterday so I didn't even swing by. But hearing they had about twice as much stock as NYC makes me think maybe I should have given it a shot.

im gonna go out on a limb and say were still about 2 years away from 4D shoes being easily obtained by the regular person

im gonna go out on a limb and say were still about 2 years away from 4D shoes being easily obtained by the regular person

I don't think it'll be that long but it's def gonna take a little while.

It took quite a long time for boost to get to that point. For a while after UB hype set in you couldn't find any shoes with boost tech on most store shelves.

Since adidas wants to charge $300 for the tech they don't really have much choice but to keep it super limited for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom