The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Adidas is pathetic. Sad release. Leave people hanging around when you could have at least sent an email 5 mins before release time. Or at least an email to let you know they sold out. It clearly says sign up for updates through newsletter. Where's my f×*#@ update

UPDATE: they gone bruh. better get back to returning those video tapes :wink:

Copped an 11 from a raffle. Local store in Au got 6 pairs, 2x9 2x10 and 2x11. I think there were 12-14 pairs in the country.

If the USA pairs don't release , these will sky rocket, they have already gone up

Attachments

• IMG-20181013-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20181013-WA0002.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 18
Copped an 11 from a raffle. Local store in Au got 6 pairs, 2x9 2x10 and 2x11. I think there were 12-14 pairs in the country.

If the USA pairs don't release , these will sky rocket, they have already gone up
Haha 6 pears, ******ed. Was that sneakerboy or HAL? And how’s the fit??

Just being silly but the quality of initial uppers are terrible... may not be much price difference in manufacturing costs but the quality of the build is definitely different.

More or less saying the initial upper seems like a weird choice for the 4d sole...

the alphaedge 4D seemed to release in decent numbers, idk why everyother pair is so limited.

So does anyone have a product page from the US drop. I still don’t believe it happened despite what customer service says.

Spoke to a guy in a local boutique. They recieved 7 (SEVEN!) pairs of these shoes. Pathetic rollout and release by Adidas, making people think they actually had a shot on scoring a pair. Well played Adidas, killing the hype before this tech has even had a proper release for people to have a chance to try.

Idk why people bag on the Alphaedge so much. The sole is what makes the shoe no matter what silhouette is on it (aside from the Iniki which I agree is a waste of 4D)

But the AE is a high quality shoe and looks more unique that the Ultraboost upper the original 4D runner had. Neither are bad looking shoes and I think its the most accessible 4D sole which isnt saying much but if I gotta have one in the collection I’ll take the ones closest to retail (or for retail in my case).

Spoke to a guy in a local boutique. They recieved 7 (SEVEN!) pairs of these shoes. Pathetic rollout and release by Adidas, making people think they actually had a shot on scoring a pair. Well played Adidas, killing the hype before this tech has even had a proper release for people to have a chance to try.
tbh tho the tech aint all that... many say they arent even as comfortable as boost. They look cool tho (on certain models)

its just cool that you can 3d print a midsole but it really isnt practical

I’m leaning towards a backdoor to employees as well. It’d be really cool if ANY of the popular sneaker sites and personailities would talk about this, especially those who pride themselves on having unpopular opinions. Too bad we’ll never get that.

tbh tho the tech aint all that... many say they arent even as comfortable as boost. They look cool tho (on certain models)

Nothing is as comfy as boost tho. The softness was never the selling point for 4D, the ability to custom print midsoles for each persons foot is. We’re not there yet but that’s what it’s leading to.

It’s plenty comfy, my pair has broken in nicely. I think a lot of people who complain about 4D comfort didn’t actually wear their pairs beyond the initial try on.

I‘m curious about the long term wear - my oldest UBs really flattened down after 3 years of wearing. The 4d sole feels very durable though. Pretty comfortable, but not even close to a fresh UB out of the box.

I‘m curious about the long term wear - my oldest UBs really flattened down after 3 years of wearing. The 4d sole feels very durable though. Pretty comfortable, but not even close to a fresh UB out of the box.
I’ve been lucky enough to have the OG 4ds since release and after a break in period the stability and response hasn’t changed. With the structure and material of the sole, I don’t believe it would either.

But there's a huge difference between "a handful of pairs" and "no pairs." The price went up like 30% in my size overnight. That's not typical.

No one ever thought they were gonna release more than a handful of pairs on there anyway. The price going up is just due to scarcity.
Stock was supposed to be just below 100 on ADC which would have been a few times more than any other location offered in-person and online combined.

Back
Top Bottom