The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I haven't been able to buy from Kith in a long long time. I was really close for the OW blazers and the Arshams but that Calculating Tax/Calculating Shipping for 2 minutes definitely wasted valuable time.

I'm gonna try. I was able to cop during the Soccer collection.

my thing with kith is .. i dont really think they care about bots .. the coke drop they didnt do ish to stop them initially, then the tommy x kith drop they put that password page up and i think that worked well .. i was able to grab the denim jacket manually and a shirt ..

they used to care, but now they don't. And they actually lowkey work with some bot people to give them early links and stuff. And by they, I mean the people working behind kith and not Ronnie per se

wow they sell links? thats crazy .. im assuming thats how cyber bot users and probably am-notify people get their links

they used to care, but now they don't. And they actually lowkey work with some bot people to give them early links and stuff. And by they, I mean the people working behind kith and not Ronnie per se
Kith devs sell early links to plenty of groups... that’s the real reason no one can get anything on their site
yup and those early link people sell it to other people that just plugs that early link into their bot. Kith needs another purge

Are you guys talking facts with actual proof or is that just what you think happens?

Just sold my Alphaedge 4D (grey pair) on StockX with the reduced seller fees. Price on the white pair seems like it has been dropping... $449 lowest ask for a size 9, which is less than my after-fees StockX payout. Should I buy the white pair, or wait it out for a larger release?

they're saying $120

https://shop.bdgastore.com/blogs/upcoming-releases/11-2-18-adidas-consortium-zx-4000

1_315e1d67-a071-40f3-aff8-47114d1228ba.jpg

Back
Top Bottom