The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I've been wanting the Daniel Arshams because of the color. These Tea Times are a great substitute.

The UB 1.0 upper on these automatically make them better than the Arshams to me. Having some contrast in the design is good too.

I prefer the OGs because the all black tongue, but the mints are cute. SS, SNS and black END evos are the top 3 4ds of this year

I wear the same size in all my UBs (1.0-3.0), so I just went with that :lol: Fingers crossed

901F7DA0-CE85-4496-8E30-AE47BDD1B274.jpeg
Just loaded on ADC EU

Wow, glad everyone sleeping on adidas and the 4D hype. The nostalgia of some classic cw's on 4D has really gotten me back into the brand. If Kanye or other influencers (idk even know who at this point) wore them around kinda like how Kanye really brought up the UB wearing em in 2015, these things would be getting more attention for sure. Crazy how much adidas hype has gone down, but I'm definitely not complaining if it's much easier to get the things I want. Tired or racking up L's on snkrs week after week

Wow, glad everyone sleeping on adidas and the 4D hype. The nostalgia of some classic cw's on 4D has really gotten me back into the brand. If Kanye or other influencers (idk even know who at this point) wore them around kinda like how Kanye really brought up the UB wearing em in 2015, these things would be getting more attention for sure. Crazy how much adidas hype has gone down, but I'm definitely not complaining if it's much easier to get the things I want. Tired or racking up L's on snkrs week after week

LMAO hype would be crazy if Kanye started wearing 4D. TBH, I wonder why Kanye hasn't incorporated 4D tech into any of his Yeezys yet - a new silhouette, not just slapping 4D onto a 350 upper or something lol.

One W in here out of the multiple members that actually wanted a pair of these. What a joke. Hope the resellers that bought it gets stuck with taking a loss on em. Seriously wanted to add these to the collection since I don't have the OG Tee Times. 4D hype been nonexistent and now people wanna come out of the woodworks because they think they'll be able to flip em for some profit. So sick. Had 5 people trying for me and nothing from anyone.

It's their stupid app raffle, I don't understand why they use that system - their raffles are botted - they should just switch over to Shopify like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom