The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Feels like the SS and SNS 4D drop just came and went. No hype surrounding it but sold out quickly and not much mention of it anywhere. Maybe most stock did go to people who just wanted to wear them.

Feels like the SS and SNS 4D drop just came and went. No hype surrounding it but sold out quickly and not much mention of it anywhere. Maybe most stock did go to people who just wanted to wear them.
I'll believe it for SS, but that raffle drop for SNS was straight garbage in this case

How do these newest UB Futurecrafts fit? I've got the OG Ash Green that fits perfect at 10, but I'm usually 9.5 in UBs.

Creams probably gonna sell out due to the tea times being the new resell candy.

**** hype.

Just want the creams and greys in discount.

I'm hoping at one point, they do the black reflective 1.0 upper because that was my favorite from when boost first came out.

These are dope, but I feel like I could get them for 30%+ off at a later time. ADC wouldn't let me cancel, even before they shipped

PXL_20201211_180557366.PORTRAIT.jpg
What size are those? Slept in those. Kinda regretting it now.

Looks like cream 4d's hit stores but my size isnt available at this time.

Might slide down there though as apparently they are (or were) doing a 30 percent promo in store.

Looks like cream 4d's hit stores but my size isnt available at this time.

Might slide down there though as apparently they are (or were) doing a 30 percent promo in store.

I was wondering if they were going to include the 4d or not with the 30% off

Back
Top Bottom