The Aftermath Umbrella and How They Ruined Hip-Hop

Skimmed through your blog, you seem determined to hate everything that ever happens in this world.
If something's not your cup of tea, fine and dandy... you're entitled to that. But you appear to be eager to degrade all of hip-hop, except for Nicki Minaj (odd).

Anyhoo, as a guy who doesn't even like Eminem, I'd like to encourage you to get your bitter %%# off the internet and find a new genre of music to listen to... something that doesn't make you throw e-tantrums and blaze the keyboard.

you asked for peoples thoughts.. not just whether they agreed or not

as for me... i disagree with a majority of your opinions but i respect them sir..

you asked for peoples thoughts.. not just whether they agreed or not

as for me... i disagree with a majority of your opinions but i respect them sir..

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Link to post.
Eminem brought in all of these kids who had never liked Hip-Hop before. He had a crazy impact. I won't front like I didn't buy his first two albums but i quickly outgrew his subject matter. Now, 12 years after his debut you have these same kids who didn't listen to Hip-Hop until Eminem giving their opinions on any and everything Hip-Hop like they deserve that respect. 
This is 90% of nt's music forum 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Link to post.
Eminem brought in all of these kids who had never liked Hip-Hop before. He had a crazy impact. I won't front like I didn't buy his first two albums but i quickly outgrew his subject matter. Now, 12 years after his debut you have these same kids who didn't listen to Hip-Hop until Eminem giving their opinions on any and everything Hip-Hop like they deserve that respect. 
This is 90% of nt's music forum 
laugh.gif

I dont get how people blame the artists when they become popular and make music you don't like
You should blame the fans, you can make all the music you want but if u have no fans nobody cares

I dont get how people blame the artists when they become popular and make music you don't like
You should blame the fans, you can make all the music you want but if u have no fans nobody cares

Back
Top Bottom