The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

I just wish they were high cut like the originals. These look like mids. But I do like the shoe.

Ever since I heard about what this shoe was all about i've been super excited. Once I saw them in person, it was a WRAP. They feel amazing, they lookamazing, and the most surprising thing was the weight. They're incredibly light as I would of hoped for. I don't even wanna put these on the court yetbecause I just want to wear them. We'll see what happens next weekend, but i'm really, really excited for this release. The problem is that peopledon't understand what these are all about. They just think they're regular 1's and nothing special.

I really like the whole Alpha concept and hope JB can take this further in older shoes that could benefit from the addition of zoom air.

alpha1blkred7.JPG
pimp.gif
cant waitto try these out

For those who already own them or have tried em' on...... Do these fit true to size??? I'm planning to cop online, I'm normally a size 10 andplanning on hooping on these. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by TDIDDY3

For those who already own them or have tried em' on...... Do these fit true to size??? I'm planning to cop online, I'm normally a size 10 and planning on hooping on these. Thanks in advance!
Yes they do. They are super light and very comfortable. I think they look excellent as well. I hope they continue to do this with othernumbered J's.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

For those who already own them or have tried em' on...... Do these fit true to size??? I'm planning to cop online, I'm normally a size 10 and planning on hooping on these. Thanks in advance!
Yes they do. They are super light and very comfortable. I think they look excellent as well. I hope they continue to do this with other numbered J's.
YEah pretty true to size. IF anything a little big, but i'd stick with normal size for sure.

funny, i actually didnt think these were comfortable at all. me and another worker tried them on when we got our shipment. neither one of us thought theywere as comfortable as they looked like they'd be. i was kinda excited about these, but they're an easy pass now.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Yes they do. They are super light and very comfortable. I think they look excellent as well. I hope they continue to do this with other numbered J's.
YEah pretty true to size. IF anything a little big, but i'd stick with normal size for sure.

crazy ebw, just curious, if you have the xx3s or bb1s did u get the same size ???

This and the BB3 are my most anticipated basketball shoe for this year. I'll definitely buy a pair when the next F&F arrives.
air-jordan-1-alpha-preview-4.jpg

air-jordan-1-alpha-preview-2.jpg

they are not comfortable at all i like the way they look but there not comfortable at all to me

eek.gif
RFX in a JB Thread!! hell......i see hella General regulars in here
laugh.gif

im feeling these also. Shoe Trends has em for $95 but in limited sizes.

I dont hate em but with all the 1's that released last year and more these year / there r more better stuff to coppe

Smh at people comparing these with the regular 1's. These are enhanced, improved versions of the 1's made specifically for high performance basketball.(Well that's the idea anyway). These aren't meant for casual wear. Otherwise they could have just released it without zoom and different outsole.

^that's fine with me... the more ignorant hypebeasts hating on these as "just another 1" release, the more "super 1's" there'llbe for us!

I can't wait to see people shaking their heads at me balling in what they will think to be actual 1's! AHAHAHahhAhahaa

I just ordered from Shoetrends....I needed a black/red and then the white/red/black next and then I am done with ones for awhile.

I am really hoping these are not only comfy but better made. I would have to assume since these are made to be PLAYED IN, not a retro...these should be a lotbetter made.

Back
Top Bottom