The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

I've always wanted some good 1's to play in, now I can have them
smile.gif

Anybody have some good - lighting HD like pics? I dont feel like hitting up my mall just to look at them right now

Oh yeah. I forgot there's only three freaking colors on the ID versions. My bad.
laugh.gif

Almost saturday.
pimp.gif

Hopefully they feel great and responsive because im planning to use them for bball. Won't buy for retail though. Maybe when they hit 60, 70 $ range

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Hopefully they feel great and responsive because im planning to use them for bball. Won't buy for retail though. Maybe when they hit 60, 70 $ range
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good luck with that

Originally Posted by KenJi714

i just copped them for 82.48 from eastbay. $25 off MLK weekend plus $25 off spacejam debacle gift card. i dont think these will make it on saleto the 60 70 dollar range. if they don't sell that well, im sure fnl will mark them down, but probably not that low.

Ordered mine last night at 12:05. I had to do a search though as it did not come up in the regular shoes section. I saw these at the mall on Wednesday and forthose that say they dont look right or whatever, I have to say at first glance they look like ones. I cant wait to get these. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

Jesus Christ these did HORRIBLE today eh? I guess i'm the only person who got them besides Par.

I want someone to let me know how these are on the court. Lemme know when they're $49.99 too.

Back
Top Bottom