The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

giphy.gif

goddamn brilliiant. LMAO...

Y'all know that nobody wanted the Cherrywoods and Gingers when they originally dropped, right? I'm just not sure why some people are hyping them up now.

I bought the Gingers for $39.

Had gingers .. actually drove in pouring rain to get first day.. always wanted cherrywoods

16s are chill. I like that there's only 4 colorways and they haven't been bastardized (yet). I did notice variation in the color of the dots on the shrouds in pics of the 2016 release.

This shoe has some nice details like the visible air (featured on a signature Air Jordan for the first time since the VI in 1991), patent leather, clear soles, mesh, premium leather etc.

Last edited:
Y'all know that nobody wanted the Cherrywoods and Gingers when they originally dropped, right? I'm just not sure why some people are hyping them up now.

Ugly and undesirable are in now.

Ugly and undesirable are in now.
Haha, yup. Ugliest colors of the 16's. They won't move this time around either unless Nike deems them limited. Same situation with those ugly mocha 3's. Sales bin color way when they first released.

Last edited:
This my last year in the game. Im copping those banned 1s, 16s,true blue 3s, and space jams and im gone
this is what I told myself 6 years ago and here I am slowly creeping back into it :lol:

Cherrywoods might be copped cause they don't have patent leather on the toebox. The black and red 16s creased badly and the patent leather looked terrible after a while.

this is what I told myself 6 years ago and here I am slowly creeping back into it :lol:

Cherrywoods might be copped cause they don't have patent leather on the toebox. The black and red 16s creased badly and the patent leather looked terrible after a while.

Good choice in every aspect.... Cherrywoods age well... Very comfortable an nice on the eyes..

Ugly is in.

3/4 of the market today would be slept on in 2001.

my umi says shine your light on the world

these are the ones that got me into jordans in high school pe in flhs.

wanted the 16s, then the 16 lows, then the 17s but couldnt afford em....finally copped the 18s in 03

I just hope those images of the white navy we've seen isn't the finished product. That silver that runs down the center of the shroud was a good look. Having it white isn't a deal breaker but still.

I don't know yet but most likely copping... I want them for collection purposes only..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom