The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

4F9FE430-1C4B-421F-81F1-14E564204BC2.jpeg
Thanks for sharing.

Those pics were taken with flash to show the iridescent 3M. I attached a pic without the flash.

4F9FE430-1C4B-421F-81F1-14E564204BC2.jpeg
Thanks for sharing.

Those pics were taken with flash to show the iridescent 3M. I attached a pic without the flash.
i knew you was a nt'er, i was the cat who said my og 16s soles ripped on your ig.
thanks for sharing. the 3M is such a dope touch on this shoe, i always thought they should have used it on other colorways.

They need to make a while bunch more. The paneling on this shoe makes it nearly impossible to put out lousy color schemes.

They need to make a while bunch more. The paneling on this shoe makes it nearly impossible to put out lousy color schemes.
Agreed the 16s could have some fire colorways. would love to see a black/royal wizards-esque colorway.. wonder when we’ll get a retro of the OG black/reds, the wait for these and OG 17s is getting absurd :smh:

The navy was the first retro since 01 but the 1st retro of the black reds were the 08 cdp pack.

defintely need the blk reds to retro again. remastered.

This is the #1 GOAT XVI.. I am baffled as to how the Navy pair managed to release before these. Still waiting.

The navy never retroed since 01 but the 1st retro of the black reds were the cdp pack.

defintely need the blk reds to retro again. remastered.

I was referring to the recent retro's.. not anything before 2015 (remaster phase) .. They've retro'd with the CDP and again in like 2013 (I think-cant remember).

Yea, the black reds are more appealing, with the bulls vibes. White navy and the wizards vibes were cool, just not like the classic "bred".

The originals only came out in 2 colors each for mid, +, and lows. Has there been an Air Jordan made in fewer original colors?

Wait almost didn’t understand your comment. But, yes 6 colorways 4 mids and 2 lows.

Still waiting on gingers (underrated)..... did cherrywoods retro again?

8s - 3 mids

Back
Top Bottom