The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Give us more OG 16 retros and more 17 retros!!
Just got these in and man they are amazing!!

DAA011BD-23AF-4F0D-89EF-6EEAD7005B40.jpeg

Hold up wait a minute all my Niketalkers get gangsta with it. Nineteen years ago today the Gingers dropped. One of the few XVIs that looks better without the shroud. I would love to know the backstory of how they came up with this colorway. If you still have yours do us, Mr. Smith III and Mr. Jordan a great service ; get out the beach cruiser, fake Rolex, two-way Motorola, Wizards gear, and listen to the bi****s and children say “let me ride (it must be the shoes 🤫)” in honor of this timeless masterpiece. How did the Gingers change you or your cousins life?
1606218358358.png

The 2012 Slim Jenkins IX was also released on this day.

Last edited:
I really need to get another pair of 16s... kinda ironic how the white/blue were my first pair of Js growing up but now that I own like 100 pairs of 1-18s I somehow don't have a single pair of 16s anymore.
Same, cherrywoods were my 1st pair of jays from the mainline. I used to rock air forces and team jays prior to that.
One of the kids from school had them and I was so in awe about them. When i found out they were Jordan’s, it made me like them even more. Thank god they ended up going on discount right in time for back to school. Was able to cop more pairs at the outlets thru summer of 02’.

I still have like 10 pairs of 16’s. They have high sentimental value to me.

Back
Top Bottom