The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Everyone is waiting for these to go <200... these are sitting in the stores locally..lol
Going to the mall tomorrow, gift cards in hand hoping to find a pair in my size 
laugh.gif

Anyone else cop the SoleFly XVI's and get tracking info but when you check it USPS says they are still waiting on the package?

Last edited:
Maybe the guy that scans the packages missed mine, I mean he has one damn job. I'm standing in a USPS plant right now so I know the drill already. I hope they're on the way.
At least he didn't deliver yours to the wrong address on the other side of town. That's what happened with my pair from villa

Last edited:
i believe these will go on sale for 150 months down the line. like the 17s
IDK. "Restock" on nike and they`re gone already, lol. Probably all swoosh orders. (my pair shipped already, nice to see Nike back on track after months of absolutely horrible shipping times)

Times like this, I miss my swoosh access lol

Man who you telling. Need these but unless I get them on around 160-190 I'll pass.

Miss my homegirl that was the plug [emoji]128532[/emoji] And the one dude that I know with the disco is real iffy. So I guess I'll just wait it out and [emoji]128591[/emoji] Lol

Man who you telling. Need these but unless I get them on around 160-190 I'll pass.

Miss my homegirl that was the plug [emoji]128532[/emoji] And the one dude that I know with the disco is real iffy. So I guess I'll just wait it out and [emoji]128591[/emoji] Lol
gone like a fart in the wind, lol.

Last edited:
They restocked on Nike? How come I didn't know about it?

******* ******** :smh: can't stand Nike anymore more, man. Really fed up with this company. Greedy greedy greedy people.

Last edited:
They restocked on Nike? How come I didn't know about it?

******* ******** :smh: can't stand Nike anymore more, man. Really fed up with this company. Greedy greedy greedy people.

Seems strange that you are UPSET about a restock. Yes, you missed out but what does that have to do about greediness?

Last edited:
They're not selling out. They're pulling the stock shortly after it becomes apparent that nobody is buying them.

Trust me. I've been buying shoes long enough to know when Nike is on some greedy, "well get every penny possible" scheme where they'll test the market with a shoe priced this high, only to pull em off the site if they're not getting the respectable price they're asking.

How is that not 1 single pair is fetching for over retail, but yet these are selling out minutes after replenishing the stock? Doesn't add up with today's shoe economics.

There going to milk every bit of hype for this shoe until it starts selling at the $250 mark. And it hasn't happen yet.

That's a different story, I had no idea they pulled them down.
I have to agree with you that their business practices leave a lot to be desired.

As someone who has been buying Jordan's since the 90's I recall that every OG XVI colorway including GInger's were deeply discounted. I picked up my Ginger's at Finishline for $59.99. My box still has the Finishline price tag on it.

If history repeats itself, you can expect Nike to have a difficult time trying to command full retail on any 16. This shoe just does not have the following or desirability as other more coveted Jordan's. Plus, as discussed in detail, the price of 250 will not help these fly off the shelf.

Last edited:
If history repeats itself, you can expect Nike to have a difficult time trying to command full retail on any 16. This shoe just does not have the following or desirability as other more coveted Jordan's. Plus, as discussed in detail, the price of 250 will not help these fly off the shelf.
Yeah, you can't compare the 16 to the 11 or 12 etc.... The price difference is huge ($60 or $30) and the earlier models are simpler. The 16 really has so much going on with it. Some people like those details but it's a hard sell to your average person. I thought it was a very comfortable shoe... I almost wanted to buy it just for the comfort. If the black/red OG pair comes out it's a day 1 cop for me.

Last edited:
They're not selling out. They're pulling the stock shortly after it becomes apparent that nobody is buying them.

Trust me. I've been buying shoes long enough to know when Nike is on some greedy, "well get every penny possible" scheme where they'll test the market with a shoe priced this high, only to pull em off the site if they're not getting the respectable price they're asking.

How is that not 1 single pair is fetching for over retail, but yet these are selling out minutes after replenishing the stock? Doesn't add up with today's shoe economics.

There going to milk every bit of hype for this shoe until it starts selling at the $250 mark. And it hasn't happen yet.
Normally I`d say this was the case, but the word is out about them being on swoosh. 13 people i know with swoosh accounts in my area bought them when they came back up this last time.......a few more the first time they went up.

Wouldnt doubt them being gone, but then again, it could be the same as before. I`m pissed that the black box SB still hasnt hit nike desktop........now THATS some bullshavit, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom