The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I have no sympathy for people who are upset with the TR's restocking unnumbered. Ya'll did this to yourselves. Had you waited, we all would've ate.

Got my navy's in today, phenomenal job jb. Putting them on reminded me of the ogs, couldn't believe the cushioning in them. Might have to get the TR pair down the line if wbay has another coupon.

Great prices all around I need a pair for that price. Also thinking of the Trophy rooms AND Solefly's for not crazy prices.
Yep the prices definitely came down on the XVIs. I got all three (midnight, TR, and SF) for $170 shipped, $200 shipped, and $300 shipped. 

Yep the prices definitely came down on the XVIs. I got all three (midnight, TR, and SF) for $170 shipped, $200 shipped, and $300 shipped. 

200 on the TR pair? That is a steal. Lowest I have seen my size 12 go for is around 275. Last few have hit 3 bills.

I just picked up the SoleFly 16s using the Goat App. Waited about a week and some change to get them. They are not numbered. Who actually released un-numbered pairs. I read on an Instagram sellers page that 200 pairs are Family and Friends pairs that aren't numbered then I read on an eBay sellers listing that less than 5% are not numbered. I just want to make sure mines are 100% Authentic. Numbered or not. Thanks for the helps NT Family

I just picked up the SoleFly 16s using the Goat App. Waited about a week and some change to get them. They are not numbered. Who actually released un-numbered pairs. I read on an Instagram sellers page that 200 pairs are Family and Friends pairs that aren't numbered then I read on an eBay sellers listing that less than 5% are not numbered. I just want to make sure mines are 100% Authentic. Numbered or not. Thanks for the helps NT Family

Correct, some are not numbered.

SoleFly wrote on the product page that customer orders have a 5% chance at receiving unnumbered pairs.

Still have some in stock in the Waikiki FootAction.  Allllllllmost picked up a pair to go with my OG's, but cant stomach retail
sick.gif
lol

Anyways heads up those in the area. 

SoleFly wrote on the product page that customer orders have a 5% chance at receiving unnumbered pairs.
Do you think that link is still online? Also do you think that means there are more than 1500 pairs out or do the un-numbered pairs count in the 1500? I really don't care because I'm still gonna rock them, just don't want to be out here without knowledge.

anymore XVI's releasing this year
been tryna trade my space jams
for trophy rooms with no luck
need the black/red pair
my cup pair was BEAT

Back
Top Bottom