The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I guess resell are dead on these? Just met a guy locally for these. Paid $270 cash. $5 cheaper than retail and no tax.

So dope in person.
So nice. I got mine for a steal as well. A NTer sold me his pair for $200 shipped...incredible deal considering the quality of the shoe

Surprisingly enough man they are uncomfortable as ****. Def go a half size up if you're ever looking to get a pair. I'd be pissed if I was going to wear them more. I love those solefly 16s Most underrated shoe from last year in my opinion.

Not sure if I can stomach drop $700-800 on those. But a guy can dream :lol:

That's foul as ****. So there's probably way more than 5,000 pairs. I would be sick.

Definitely not cool of them to do that, but I honestly really like the shoe, and I'm glad I have my pair. If I didn't already have my pair, I still would have bought the un-numbered pair. If you bought because they were numbered, yeah I understand your frustration

Looks like the the unnumbered ones sold out.

Numbered or not. Happy I got a pair! They're dope.

If you do got a numbered. It's still cool to have them like that.

What's funny is, how do you really know the number you got is actually the number off the line?

Lol at them possible making a whole bunch, then randomly choosing pairs to number.

Should serve as a lesson. Proly woun't.

Numbered or not these stomp over the solefly colorway. Now what would piss me off is if a couple months from now every sneaker store would carry this colorway. I would be mad cause I could of saved shiping and 20%

Last edited:
Reminds me of all the 2001 retro 1s that were supposedly "individually numbered", yet there were only a couple different tongue tags.

So my buddy got a solefly recently without a number and ik that they released some without numbers but does anyone know how many? And does it increase rarity at all?

I returned my Navy pair from Nike.com and grabbed off eBay. Saved $60.00. These will be at the outlet by Fall but probably not around me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom