THE ALIFE PUMA FIRST ROUND NY

If the black pair had a white midsole...CRACK!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

vancity I feel you, my point is that Puma makes an effort, they are out there trying things and which is much more than can be said for the major companies. Also come to Seattle and peep mine homie, I bet you see my point. Then I can tell you the story behind em.

Although my point is this nike drops a shoe then releases it in 20 colors so one "has to cop" them all, they counterfeit exclusivity but these are 1 of 500 and my Bodes are 1 of 70 something. hats real exclusive, you wont see that at the mall on some kid in a southpole hoody. In fact I went into Goods (one of the stores to carry the Bodes) wearing my Bodes like a month or so before they came out and nobody there had any idea what they were. I like the puma doesnt FLOOD the market and then create exclusivity, I like that they are aggresive in their designs, that like it or not they have major street cred with us old guys and that in buying/wearing them I am supporting my homie.

p.s. you know you are my guy

Team Pacific Northwest​

NE ONE HAVE PICS OF THERES????????????????
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

Quote:
wearing my Bodes like a month or so before they came out
>D
grin.gif

madvillainy aboogie
"knows who's the illest ever like the greatest story told"
yea, im a female​

calling me out? Actually I don't need to impress you, and I am not lying at all. I know a lot of people.

I certainly wouldn't lie to impress niketalkers kiddo.

Team Pacific Northwest​

FAME.. I hear you loud and clear. Trust me, I'm definitely off the Nike boat. Right now, it's Vans that's making me go :wow:
eek.gif
. Puma is doing their thing as well.. the whole MTV Raps line is deficating on anything Nike has put out in the past 5 years (except for Supreme Hi's, but that's just personal preference). The exclusivity factor was a major plus when I was debating about the Pumas, but ultimately my dislike towards hi-tops (I know I just said I love Supreme Hi's), and colorful sneakers made me decide not to grab em. I could care less if they are a Alife collab.

BTW was it you guys that came up to cop em from Alife Vancouver? Should have let me known - I live like 4 doors down from the shop. Oh well, another time...

calling you out? no
im just saying though .. my brother works at PUMA North America
& he didnt get his a month early

madvillainy aboogie
yea, im a female​

Well quoting me and calling it a lie, sounds lie a call out to me but whatever.......

maybe he is not as high up as my dude? :b
tongue.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

if your dude is air rev .. hell no

madvillainy aboogie
yea, im a female​

I might be a little late, but what is going on with their website right now? All I see is a magnifying lens and the back of the white ones. Am I supposed to be looking for a link or something?
Smile

Quote:
I might be a little late, but what is going on with their website right now? All I see is a magnifying lens and the back of the white ones. Am I supposed to be looking for a link or something?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
word, I bought a pair and had to make a account, but now whenever I go back to the site there isn't even an option to log in.

I know simplicity is "cool" these days, but this seems a little overkill
:lol:
laugh.gif
Smile

^ Nice pics. Alife Vancouver is definitely the nicest of the three in terms of aesthetics, but the stock is completely depleated due to sending everything to the Cali shop.

200 for a pair of pumas? W T F.

id still cop em tho, the alife all over kinda kills the shoe. but anyone know where i can get the shirt and shoe? both black

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

I love those to im considerign that nike aint all that the shirts and shoes is dope
Check yaself before you check out my Nikes

i like these but they are too girly and the fact that the stripes are 4 different colors made me not want to cop
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Different strokes for different folks, I know Alife marches to different beat, I personally don't like them. I wouldn't be able to pull it off. If you can, more power to you.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Back
Top Bottom