The All Time NBA All-Ugly Team

When I was a freshman in college a girl I worked with at Chili’s once told me I looked like Tayshaun Prince. I remember it because it was literally the meanest thing anyone had ever said to me. The girl wasn’t exactly a sports fan, either. So when she said “I saw a basketball player that looks like you

HAHAHHA at that concentration camp and Schindler List comment. Charlie V look like a *%$$$$ ant-eater
laugh.gif

No Earvin Johnson? The center on the Milwauke Bucks team? He was fugly as %!*+.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

When I was a freshman in college a girl I worked with at Chili’s once told me I looked like Tayshaun Prince. I remember it because it was literally the meanest thing anyone had ever said to me. The girl wasn’t exactly a sports fan, either. So when she said “I saw a basketball player that looks like you

Originally Posted by Chao

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I remember some comedian on Comic View years ago said Tyrone Hill entered every game with 2 fouls already because of how ugly he was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I remember some comedian on Comic View years ago said Tyrone Hill entered every game with 2 fouls already because of how ugly he was
laugh.gif

Yo I remember that, he said how Tyrone Hill got techs just for being on the bench 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Miller's "crackhead physique"

"Skin so tight he appears to be wearing pantyhose on his face" DEAD!

154.jpg

tmc-tyrone-hill.jpg

hill_071608_200.jpg

Son could be the black Red Skull.

Popeye Jones and Howard Eisely got robbed. Those dudes were so ugly. They should at least be reserves.
Spoiler [+]
kpjot8-18clipsnblrg.jpg

howard_eisley.jpg

Look at this rat-human hybrid

popeye-jones.jpg

We all know who's gonna be in a remake of the Goonies

Don't forget about Gheorghe Muresan. I always though Marquis Daniels was a fugly little dude. Don't forget about Sam Cassell too, but he gets props for having dated Ananda Lewis...Lulz @ Tyrone Hill. Also Chris Kaman & Sheldon Williams look really Cro-Magnon, but he gets props for marrying Candace Parker...

Back
Top Bottom