The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

Russell
Edwards
McDaniels
Anderson
Reid

la 1.jpg

Pressure ?!?!?!?!? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
TRUE KILLAHZ NEVER FEEL ANYHTHING, THATS WHAT MAKES THEM TRUE KILLAHZ
dumbass reporters :smh:

CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.... THAT was kinda interesting for the 1st time having EVERYONE at the same time

IMO essential1 essential1 was 100% on point earlier in thread when he said FINCH has quite the task in front of him figuring out who to play with each other and when. THAT really sums it all up RIGHT NOW. Theres gonna be many bumps along the journey, MANY, but once they ALL figure it out...... LOOK THE F OUT !!!

Even though it was only pre season I have never seen a team talking to each other so much, on floor and bench too, which makes sense I guess since theyve never all run together

Kinda like a puzzle right now, got all the pieces, now figure out where the F they all go :rofl:

Thank GOD the Rudy trade was during off sesaon, gonna need ALOT of time to get it exactly right, but I believe they will.

Love how DLo and Rudy's time is mirroring each others, again I think essential1 said htat may be a good idea.

Again we have basically nothing to go on yet os lets see how quick they can get it together, then perfect it, you just can nevah telll.

GRADY DID A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT !!!

NOW THE REAL FUN BEGINS

ae 71.jpeg

Naz looks great, but is it worth having Naz when it feels thin at the 3?

Like if Rudy gets in foul trouble, KAT slides to the 5. If KAT is in foul trouble, Rudy probably plays more.

There’s a lot of good players, but the one thing that feels like it’s missing is a bench player with some umph. That doesn’t mean like a Malik Beasley, but someone you can slide into the starting lineup and still be okay.

Also it might be because while I think he has all the tools to be good, I’m not sold on McDaniels taking a huge leap this year. Happy to be wrong though.

Looks like Naz really went hard this off season, SO I am gonna say yes worth having, even though you are spot on with bein lean at the 3. Kinda figuring on / hoping Anderon and Prince rise up and 'thicken' things up.

The umph factor is missing, but that will come in time as roles are better defined, maybe Nowell ? I also think Nate is gonna surprise of people, ALOT.

Goin on a feelin with JMac... the mre he plays the better he will get , more aggressive and confident, and the BIG leap will occur. Got ll the tools and then some just needs alotta burn.

IF Finch wins COY it will be the most deserved one ever ! :lol:

HOW MANY MORE DAYS BLACK JESUS ?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ae 20.jpg

HOLD THA F UP....................... HOW MANY A1 SINCE DAI 1 !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ae 56.jpg

BET THAT !

JUNIOR.............. CAN YOU CONFIRM WHAT POPS SAID ?!?!?!?!?!? HOW MANY MORE DAYS ?!?!?!?!?!??!

ant jr 3.jpg

THANK YOU YOUNG MAN, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!!

:emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf:

Back
Top Bottom