The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

Well, no...I said he hasn't stepped up. I'm all for trading him away with whatever they can package, but it would be a gut punch if they traded Naz.

It's pretty typical for this organization...make a bad move that creates a compounding effect to where you have to ship out solid contributors but need to make the move because they messed up with Gobert. :smh:

Having to trade Naz isn’t really on Gobert. If they offer him $10mil and he says no. You have to trade him even if Gobert wasn’t here. And if Gobert wasn’t here, I wouldn’t offer Naz $15mil.

Love Naz and his energy. But his rebounding alone makes him a huge gamble for a much higher ceiling than what he’s got. And a double pairing with Naz and another big is tough if you wanted to try to fix the rebounding.

But if they locked in DLo, Ant, Jaden, KAT, Gobert and Naz and then said alright then other 4 spots are variable for the next 3 years. That’s not a bad plan.

But I think even without Gobert. KAT stays as a 5, effectively putting a cap on Naz anyway.

Naz’s situation is peculiar

I would say the biggest worry should be moving DLo.

My guess is moving Naz is if they have a pretty good certainty that Naz is gone in the off-season. Whether it’s money or role as the primary driver

I don’t see any team trading for DLo parting with good PGs. The assumption is if they trade DLo, they don’t have a PG that is good enough to be passable. JMac as a starting PG. And then whoever as taking care of the other 20+ minutes at PG would be awful even with KAT back.

Having to trade Naz isn’t really on Gobert

I'm not really talking money. He can be a starter against certain teams like we saw against GSW...I think there was more behind Gobert's late scratch. Naz matched up waaay better against that team than Gobert could have. If they're honest with themselves, Naz should and will be starting a few games in the playoffs when the matchup necessitates it. I don't think it's worth it unless they fleece some team, which is probably unlikely.

I'm not really talking money. He can be a starter against certain teams like we saw against GSW...I think there was more behind Gobert's late scratch. Naz matched up waaay better against that team than Gobert could have. If they're honest with themselves, Naz should and will be starting a few games in the playoffs when the matchup necessitates it. I don't think it's worth it unless they fleece some team, which is probably unlikely.

If it comes to that. I’d much rather KAT at the 5. And run the lineup they have now with KAT instead of Gobert.

So DLo-Ant-Jaden-SloMo-KAT

3 more days

NAZ and DLo still Wolves

steady as we go

pray dog.jpg

How bout when KAT comes back ........................ bring him off the bench ?!?!?!?!?!?!? dont wanna mess up the 'flow'

think bout it :wink:

Finch ahs said he has "diff role" planned for him

DO IT FINCHY !!!

ant jr 10.jpg

Back on the trade Naz flow. Nowell can go play on Mars for all I care

I wonder if Naz, Nowell and Forbes could be moved for Mann and Boston

Good Sir I honest to God cannot believe they are gonna trade DLo. The effect it will have on ANT is immeasurable, I have rarely seen anything like this EVER. The Gobert debacle is forgivable, I remember why YOU said they HAD TO do it, YOU made perfect sense. But what is about to happen there is NO EXCUSE FOR AND NEVER WILL BE.
No wonder denver never won ish

This is what DLO gets for being AMAZING ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! F it

SAD SAD SAD

bron wolves.jpg

worth watching now

still needed the rest more, but ima happy for him

ANT JR SAID AINT NO WAI HE's GOIN WITH HIM THOUGH, NOT UTAH

ant jr 2.jpg

Sounds like Wolves need to find a way to get Dame.

And let's keep that whole favorite road place to go being LA to ourselves. Lakers fans catch wind of that they'll never shutup about it and think they deserve him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom