The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

N
A
Z

R
E
I
D

stare.jpg

Wolves should roll with the team they got this year next year as well. Add a 2/3 off the bench to replace Rivers/Nowell. They’ll stay under the luxury tax for 23-24.

Go into 2024-25 as luxury tax team. Then in 2025 off-season year tear it all down. Rudy in the last year of his deal. Move off DLo, move off KAT and build around Ant and Jaden.

Most logical move.

since 11/13 DLo is .488/.412/.885 19.2/6.4
since 11/13 Ant is .466/.385/.791. 25.9/6.3/4.8

Team has had 2 horrible streaks lost 6 of 7 in the beginning of November and 5 straight in the last 10 days of 2022. 12-5 in 2023.

r/timberwolves - Look, Naz has been sick lately... but this is ridiculous, right?

Hope ANT dont get the all star nod, in his own words he dont GAF about it, just wants the playoffs to start, HE needs the rest too, and ANT JR needs POPS TIME

If they let DLo or NAZ go they will deserve everything that results from that, and it wont be purrty, PERIOD

TELL EM JADEN...........................

mf reid.jpg

WHO BETTA THAN NAZ REID ?!??!?!?!?!?

NOBODY

Naz looking for $10mil. Wolves should have done it yesterday.
Gets him at a market value deal and allows them to combine contracts.

For example, Prince and Naz would be $19ish mil. Could go a number of directions with the team with trades next year.

If NAZ or Dlo arent there, the Basketball Gods will make Minnesota pay. The same way they are making Brooklyn pay for dealing with 2 ishbags like kd and ki

ASK FOR IT AND YE SHALL GET IT

HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR CONNELY

naz 5.jpg

4 days left in the deadline.
I’d like to stay pat for the most part. Too much is trending in the right direction.

Only person I’d consider moving is Nowell and Forbes.

But Naz is available if I make him an extension offer or say 3 years $30mil and he says no. If he says no, look to move him for Terrance Mann. Then move Nowell for a comparable 3 or 5.

And get DLo his deal. 4 years $110mil.

You lock the team in. And if Naz signs, you now have $18mil in Naz and Prince that you can use to sure up a position with a backup if you chose to next year.

They really need a bucket-getter in their 2nd unit like they had with Beasley...Nowell was supposed to be that guy, but he hasn't stepped up, imo. He does play much better when Jmac is playing tho.

They really need a bucket-getter in their 2nd unit like they had with Beasley...Nowell was supposed to be that guy, but he hasn't stepped up, imo. He does play much better when Jmac is playing tho.

Nowell isn’t terrible. But he just isn’t good. Even in a best case scenario, he’s so bad at defense, he adds nothing.

I’d say with an actual backup PG. You are allowed to mix and match DLo and Ant more in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

I’d hope for some rebounding. But based on what’s available I’ll take Mann for Naz. They get screwed by what Naz and Nowell make because it’s hard to find a trade for a serviceable guy with only $3mil you can take back

Even then. Is he really a good bucket getter. Even in a best case scenario?

Well, no...I said he hasn't stepped up. I'm all for trading him away with whatever they can package, but it would be a gut punch if they traded Naz.

It's pretty typical for this organization...make a bad move that creates a compounding effect to where you have to ship out solid contributors but need to make the move because they messed up with Gobert. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom