The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

Heres the new Rudy G article from The Athletic, really good read gents !

Ants get tatted too ! HIS 1st ( YVETTE HIS MOM, RIP )

tat.jpg

🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Page 1 updated with the NATNL TV SCHEDULE and PDF LINK TO FULL SCHEDULE

kinda dont matter gonna go 82-0 so................................................................

star (3).jpg

hollywood (2).jpg

2 months

we'll do a TWolves countdown when we get to 30 daysish

NBA FANS, America, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

AND SO IT IS WRITTEN
AND SO IT IS SAID

LOCKED THE F IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benz seems like a good dude. He'll find something, but it was time for a change. I'm excited for the new guy...they need someone along the lineage of Harlan and Gus from back in the day and it seems like Grady is a standout.

Btw...Peterson is one of the best analysts out there as well. I don't think he gets enough credit. He knows his stuff.

I think Grady will be the perfect ying to Petersons yang

Sad Benz is gone, but usually form a bad scene some good comes from it.

Grady during halftime of bklyn gmes was a show in itself, prob learned alot from I Eagle too

CANT WAIT !

STAI
thurskii 2.jpg

Anxious to hear this new announcer - I'm not as big a fan of Jim Pete as others, the homerism can wear on you and we of course were blessed with Mychael Thompson, Trent Tucker, McHale, and Quinn Buckner before him.

Vegas currently has this squad 48.5 O/U (last year they won 46). If they stay healthy, and Ant gets to that 24-25 PPG mark (he will) I'm liking that one for the over!

I REALLY dont dig Quinn Buckner, goodness

I LOVE the over like you said, they have one of the easier schedules too Good Sir

24-25 ppg YES AND................................ ALL STAR TEAM. BET THAT

ae 18.jpg

Could rank any of DLo/Ant/Gobert and KAT as your 3rd and 4th best player on any night. That’s really hard to argue the under on 48.5

gotta love it, and SO TRUE !!!

58.5 would make the wager harder :D

point.jpg

HE WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE ANT ARMY !!!

stai thurskii !!

My love for this man might be gettin outta hand, and IDGAF !!!

ae pic.jpg

β€œIf you could say it in words, there would be no reason to paint.”

I am slightly confused about how they will fit most of these rotation guys in. Not a bad thing to have

I’d say the biggest hole is going to be the backup 4. Moreso with whatever Prince just did.

Back
Top Bottom