(The Atlanta is on clock)OFFICIAL 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT VOL.COUNTDOWN 2 THE DRAFT

With the 19th pick in the 2009 NT NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Percy Harvin, running back out of the University ofFlorida.

percy-harvin-12.jpg

Along with the acquisitions of QB Byron Leftwich and TE Kellen Winslow this offseason, we feel Percy Harvin and will be a great addition inthe backfield for our new look offense and will only have to travel a few miles down the road from Gainesville to his new home in Tampa, Fla.

As a speedy athlete who could play at multiple offensive positions, Harvin is expected to see a few snaps in the Wild Buc formation this fall. Might evenreturn a few kicks, too. Oh, and don't worry about him testing positive for marijuana at the draft camp, alot of us do that down here in HillsboroughCounty do that sort of thing.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Percy wants to be WR in the Bigs. Do you know where the Town & Country area is? I have a house there. Close to citrus mall

Detroit Lions select Brandon Petigrew TE.

Fills a dual need, helps out with some blocking for the line, and also adds a weapon in the middle to complement CJ and Matt Stafford.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Detroit Lions select Brandon Petigrew TE.

Fills a dual need, helps out with some blocking for the line, and also adds a weapon in the middle to complement CJ and Matt Stafford.
Nice pick... hope he doesnt go there on the 25th...

Off subject but while we are talking about Detroit last nite i saw Rudi Johnson with Plaxico Burress at a bar called Justin's here in Miami, spoke withthem al ittle and Rudi was trying to convince Plaxico to sign with Detroit....

Originally Posted by Canttopthis

Off subject but while we are talking about Detroit last nite i saw Rudi Johnson with Plaxico Burress at a bar called Justin's here in Miami, spoke with them al ittle and Rudi was trying to convince Plaxico to sign with Detroit....

grin.gif
R.i.p Plax's NFL career.

Off subject but while we are talking about Detroit last nite i saw Rudi Johnson with Plaxico Burress at a bar called Justin's here in Miami, spoke with them al ittle and Rudi was trying to convince Plaxico to sign with Detroit....

A) Does Justin's have metal detectors?

B) Justin's sounds familiar? Where exactly is it?

Originally Posted by heat23

A) Does Justin's have metal detectors?

B) Justin's sounds familiar? Where exactly is it?
i've been to Justin's in atlanta...it's diddy's restaurant
laugh.gif

nice pick, trill.

hoping we dont get to my next pick tonight while im out for the game
laugh.gif

Man, if Wells does fall to Philly in the draft.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Huge O-line, McNabb, Westbrook and Wells combo..........
pimp.gif

Just need to get someone to help out D-Jax and they will be serious on O.*

* All of this is assuming Andy Reid doesn't call passes 57 times a game.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Man, if Wells does fall to Philly in the draft.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Huge O-line, McNabb, Westbrook and Wells combo..........
pimp.gif

Just need to get someone to help out D-Jax and they will be serious on O.*

* All of this is assuming Andy Reid doesn't call passes 57 times a game.
who said, "is it physically possible for andy reid to get any fatter?"...i think it was KLJ or chester, but that had me
roll.gif

With the #22 Pick, the Minnesota Vikings select....
Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois

vonte-davis.jpg

Home of the Lake Minnetonka Love Boat, we don't care about character here
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif

On My 23rd Bday with the 23rd pick (
pimp.gif
just thought about that) the New Orleans Saints select

Malcom Jenkins CB Ohio State

malcolm-jenkins1.jpg

He will be moved to FS

Originally Posted by yungchris504

On My 23rd Bday with the 23rd pick (