^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

damn why do I always come into these threads when the vid gets shut down. effffff....

on another note...i'm on the hunt to collect all Marvel "What If..." comics....will post later.

damn why do I always come into these threads when the vid gets shut down. effffff....

on another note...i'm on the hunt to collect all Marvel "What If..." comics....will post later.

damb the quality of that video is horrid!....but the idea of all these characters in the same film is mind-blowing!...i hope the movie is at least 3 hours long, if hollywood squeezes so much into 90 minutes it will fail.

Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
smokin.gif

damb the quality of that video is horrid!....but the idea of all these characters in the same film is mind-blowing!...i hope the movie is at least 3 hours long, if hollywood squeezes so much into 90 minutes it will fail.

Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
smokin.gif

This. The Film Has To Atleast Be 2 Hrs.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
smokin.gif

This. The Film Has To Atleast Be 2 Hrs.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

At least 2.5 hours

This, but im hoping for a 3 hour movie just because i know its going to be 
pimp.gif
, the Special effects has to be on point especially with thor, ironman, and hulk. (not so much cap and hawkeye) 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

At least 2.5 hours

This, but im hoping for a 3 hour movie just because i know its going to be 
pimp.gif
, the Special effects has to be on point especially with thor, ironman, and hulk. (not so much cap and hawkeye) 

Loki was really compelling in Thor.

Hopefully, we get to see how manipulative he is in this flick along with some heavy duty magic powers.

Who else is slated to be the villain?

Hopefully, we get to see how manipulative he is in this flick along with some heavy duty magic powers.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

the skulls and apparently cant predict wether Hulk will be good or bad or both..

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

the skulls and apparently cant predict wether Hulk will be good or bad or both..

Back
Top Bottom