^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

they use the Loki controling hulk in the "thor vs. hulk" cartoon that came out kinda recently..

hulk attacks asgard (controled by loki) when odin is in the 'odin sleep'

they use the Loki controling hulk in the "thor vs. hulk" cartoon that came out kinda recently..

hulk attacks asgard (controled by loki) when odin is in the 'odin sleep'

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

All of the teaser leaks are being taken down.

Here is the news for people that haven't heard about it.

Big news on The Avengers film - Trailer Coming Soon, but you will have to stay in your seat - http://t.co/3Lkt4Wn

For those that are confused or missed the news

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

All of the teaser leaks are being taken down.

Here is the news for people that haven't heard about it.

Big news on The Avengers film - Trailer Coming Soon, but you will have to stay in your seat - http://t.co/3Lkt4Wn

For those that are confused or missed the news

I think Loki is going to be the main Villain and prolly will end up controlling the Hulk for a while. Don't for get at the end of Thor they show Loki and the Cosmic cube. If it is Loki that gets the cube that's pretty much all you need to kick all they @@@'es 

I think Loki is going to be the main Villain and prolly will end up controlling the Hulk for a while. Don't for get at the end of Thor they show Loki and the Cosmic cube. If it is Loki that gets the cube that's pretty much all you need to kick all they @@@'es 

Just found out Edward Norton didn't re-sign to reprise the role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers..?! Dude's my favorite actor too.
frown.gif

20110714203841.png

What could have been 
frown.gif

Just found out Edward Norton didn't re-sign to reprise the role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers..?! Dude's my favorite actor too.
frown.gif

20110714203841.png

What could have been 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Just found out Edward Norton didn't reprise the role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers! Dude's my favorite actor too.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Mad late. I would rather have him as well. Marvel and Norton couldn't come to terms on a new deal. SMH

Just found out Edward Norton didn't reprise the role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers! Dude's my favorite actor too.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Mad late. I would rather have him as well. Marvel and Norton couldn't come to terms on a new deal. SMH

Originally Posted by DMoney82

frown.gif
laugh.gif
I guess I am lol.  After SM-3 though, I try to stay away from all kinds of Marvel movie news.  Not trying to be disappointed like that again 
sick.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
I guess I am lol.  After SM-3 though, I try to stay away from all kinds of Marvel movie news.  Not trying to be disappointed like that again 
sick.gif

I have to take a shower, eat dinner, sit down in front of my computer with no distractions to see this trailer. YES IT'S DAT SRS.

I have to take a shower, eat dinner, sit down in front of my computer with no distractions to see this trailer. YES IT'S DAT SRS.

I honestly just wana check myself into a mental hospital, get a padded room by myself just to make sure I don't get in harms way and die before TDKR and Avengers drop. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know right, i'm usually more of an "whatever happens, happens" kinda guy, but now i really don't wanna die before i see these 2 films
laugh.gif

I honestly just wana check myself into a mental hospital, get a padded room by myself just to make sure I don't get in harms way and die before TDKR and Avengers drop. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know right, i'm usually more of an "whatever happens, happens" kinda guy, but now i really don't wanna die before i see these 2 films
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom