The awkward moment when...

this happened before one time when my homeboy was tryna show us sum naked pics of sum freak in his phone. he was scrollin thru the pics showin em to us then a pic of a meat popped up & we was all like "aaaww" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
& walked away

Originally Posted by eashawty

this happened before one time when my homeboy was tryna show us sum naked pics of sum freak in his phone. he was scrollin thru the pics showin em to us then a pic of a meat popped up & we was all like "aaaww" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
& walked away

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allreds

Ok lets get one thing clear. Is night marcher a guy or a girl?

And INSThat awkward moment when someone posts an awkward moment and then someone says something out of order to make it even more awkward

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

laugh.gif

but seriously....grown *@$ dudes be taking pictures of they ****?
laugh.gif
Man don't act like you've never sent a dickpic to some chick
laugh.gif

Something like this happened to me before though. My ex gf's mom was scrolling through my gf at the times phone for something. Both of them

were trying to find some recent pic (don't know what of). At this time, I was in my gf's room packing some clothes, and then I just heard her mom

go "JESUS CHRIST!" and something fell to the floor. I heard some minor mumbling and my gf came in her room about 5 minutes later and was like

"My mom just saw your **** on my phone
eyes.gif
". I was like "Ummm....uhhhh...
indifferent.gif
.....(
roll.gif
)....which pic...was it...?" She said "the one where you

were gripping it really hard...and you could see the veins...and you could see it wet at the tip." We left her mom's house not too long after that to

avoid the awkwardness, and it really wasn't brought up again
roll.gif
tumblr_m68sbsXH7g1rz89b5o1_500.gif
who the black chick?

Peep Game wrote:
Something like this happened to me before though. My ex gf's mom was scrolling through my gf at the times phone for something. Both of them

were trying to find some recent pic (don't know what of). At this time, I was in my gf's room packing some clothes, and then I just heard her mom

go "JESUS CHRIST!" and something fell to the floor. I heard some minor mumbling and my gf came in her room about 5 minutes later and was like

"My mom just saw your **** on my phone
eyes.gif
". I was like "Ummm....uhhhh...
indifferent.gif
.....(
roll.gif
)....which pic...was it...?" She said "the one where you

were gripping it really hard...and you could see the veins...and you could see it wet at the tip." We left her mom's house not too long after that to

avoid the awkwardness, and it really wasn't brought up again
roll.gif

SN and post combination is on point...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Ghenges

You are pretty naive if you thought that was accidental. He did it to see your reaction.

He is probably one of those pervy old dudes who get off by exposing themselves to other people.

I wouldn't be surprised if he thought about the expression on your face while he fapped that night.
Word, if they're going through your phone without your supervision, sure, but you know when the **** pic is gonna pop up on your own phone.
idk if your being serious or not.

why would he go thru the trouble of dropping his phone and breaking it??  he could have played it off by apologizing... waittt nm..  the fact that this dude said nothing after is creepy.  #nohopeforhumanity

I do this on the regular.

I would re-arrange my pictures and go up to girls and make something up that would get them to want to look.

Like for example, a puppy... I'd show them, and after the keep going through slideshows.

BAM! A picture of my nice smooth rocket. Got them looking like
eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

Pretty much whipped it out without having to really whip it out!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I would re-arrange my pictures and go up to girls and make something up that would get them to want to look.

Like for example, a puppy... I'd show them, and after the keep going through slideshows.

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no words

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no words

nice strategy plehboi! will use

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no words

roll.gif
roll.gif

I delete those pics as soon as I send em off, I don't need to have a saved pic of my meat on my phone for any reason

Originally Posted by haddix

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no words

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no words

nice strategy plehboi! will use

revolutionizing the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

bb9268014b0c11deef65cfc8658508aab7b96da2.gif
You were just waiting for an excuse to use that huh man? 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
this pic is giving me the creeps.

Did you know that owls poop out half digested rats?

See the first two owls are the goons/protectors of the family.  They're constantly on the watch with the WhoWantWhat? look.  The one in the back is a little slow.  He's been traumatized by something and tries to block it out with smiling and babbling.  The last one is the fat one of the family. He causes a strain on the budget with his voracious appetite. He's selfish and doesn't like sharing his food. 

Originally Posted by 214

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

One of my neighbors was showing me some pics today and one of his wife's cooch popped up.
sick.gif

She's about 200lbs.

damn
how many she got?

Edit : I see what you did there. Although I still feel something is wrong with the sentence.

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif

I like this, its like wio 2.0 digital wio, will be using.

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif

#swag.

Back
Top Bottom