The Bachellor's Worst Nightmare...

Joined Jan 17, 2007
The Crazy *##$#:

We've all had our fair share of ''looney'', but thankfully I've had nothing to thisdegree...

...the look he gives from4:56-8is priceless.

Joined May 13, 2008
This scene is crazy, when I first saw it I was disturbed for some weird reason.....

while back

Joined Jan 17, 2007
He didn't mind hitting it 4 times...

...she did.

It's scary because you never know how the chick really feels when it's about you when you smash...

...your ''it's just a nut'' is her ''this is the one I've been dreaming about'' - the playing field isn't level.

Joined Aug 20, 2003
that movie was ill.....

that scene was CRAZY...

It really goes to show you though some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with like that...

a G woulda said "na I'll drive...."

but if Cameren Diaz rolled up sayin "get in..." looking like

AND I knew she was down for drinkin the grey goose... then I'd prolly be lookin like

just like Tommy here.... decent movie... little trippy tho

Joined Sep 7, 2004
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

It really goes to show you though some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with like that...
How does this really go to show anyone anything? If that's the case then Star Wars really goes to show you that the force was strong w/Luke Skywalker. And Jurassic Park really goes to show that there is an island with dinosaurs on it. Relax, you're trying to find life lessons in a Tom Cruise film. Post a Dirk Nowitzki article and use that as evidence to say "some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with." And thanks for the spoiler alert. 

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

How does this really go to show anyone anything? If that's the case then Star Wars really goes to show you that the force was strong w/Luke Skywalker. And Jurassic Park really goes to show that there is an island with dinosaurs on it. Relax, you're trying to find life lessons in a Tom Cruise film. Post a Dirk Nowitzki article and use that as evidence to say "some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with." And thanks for the spoiler alert. 

Joined Dec 18, 2008
thats why they make the E-brake. lol, watched this movie about 8 years ago, scene still makes me feel spooked.

Joined Sep 22, 2009
Last time I watched this it was in the theater, and I was only 12 years old. I can see now that this movie was obviously way over my head.

kdawg

Staff member
Joined Jun 25, 2003
Originally Posted by champ305

thats why they make the E-brake. lol, watched this movie about 8 years ago, scene still makes me feel spooked.
No, it's for parking.

Anyway, I do like that movie - the whole ton and color of it is great. Nice soundtrack too.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now