The Bernie Sanders Filibuster

Watching

pimp.gif

"Right now, Corporate America is sitting on 2 trillion dollars of cash--on hand...."

And these crooks still don't want to hire. @%#% them and that damn tax break they're whining about.

Anyone who thinks differently can rot in hell.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Right now, Corporate America is sitting on 2 trillion dollars of cash--on hand...."

And these crooks still don't want to hire. @%#% them and that damn tax break they're whining about.

Anyone who thinks differently can rot in hell.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
thats a really long time, i want to see an outline made of what he talked about during this filibuster

pimp.gif
thats a really long time, i want to see an outline made of what he talked about during this filibuster

I'm not familiar with filibusters or pretty much all politics. So this guy has been talking for over 6 hours? About what?

I'm not familiar with filibusters or pretty much all politics. So this guy has been talking for over 6 hours? About what?

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

You can talk about anything you want. Thurmond read from a telephone book.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

You can talk about anything you want. Thurmond read from a telephone book.

I'd read Jadakiss' "Why" lyrics.
Then when I get to the end, I'd yell, "REMIX!!!" and continue asking random "Why?" questions for hours...and hours.

I'd read Jadakiss' "Why" lyrics.
Then when I get to the end, I'd yell, "REMIX!!!" and continue asking random "Why?" questions for hours...and hours.

I only tuned in at the end. Did he make legitimate points the entire time?  
Cause i heard he was on for hours and I figured he was reading from War and Peace.   

Back
Top Bottom