The Bernie Sanders Filibuster

I only tuned in at the end. Did he make legitimate points the entire time?  
Cause i heard he was on for hours and I figured he was reading from War and Peace.   

You can defer to a colleague, but you have to remain standing.  Also, you're allowed water, but you can't eat any food.

You can defer to a colleague, but you have to remain standing.  Also, you're allowed water, but you can't eat any food.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Cause i heard he was on for hours and I figured he was reading from War and Peace.   

Watched for 3-4 hours while I was doing other things...

Spent the whole time on topic or topics that relate to the topic at hand

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Watched for 3-4 hours while I was doing other things...

Spent the whole time on topic or topics that relate to the topic at hand

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you can leave right? you don't have to listen to him?

cannot leave the Capitol Building (as you are required to vote (if there is a vote on the books) when he is done) but you can go to your office..

cannot leave the Capitol Building (as you are required to vote (if there is a vote on the books) when he is done) but you can go to your office..

Bernie Sanders is an idiot. He knows those tax cuts of Personal Income Tax rates don't even touch those in "Corporate America", the people he's talking about don't even make their money in an actual salary. They have a base salary which usually low and they receive bonuses (in which they find away of avoiding paying taxes on anyway). Wall Street makes their BIG money off dividends which is only taxed at 15%. Raising the Personal Rate doesn't tax or hurt the "rich", it taxes productivity of small business owners.

Bernie Sanders is an idiot. He knows those tax cuts of Personal Income Tax rates don't even touch those in "Corporate America", the people he's talking about don't even make their money in an actual salary. They have a base salary which usually low and they receive bonuses (in which they find away of avoiding paying taxes on anyway). Wall Street makes their BIG money off dividends which is only taxed at 15%. Raising the Personal Rate doesn't tax or hurt the "rich", it taxes productivity of small business owners.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Where'd you get that congressperson's are required to vote? 

Originally Posted by Essential1

Where'd you get that congressperson's are required to vote? 

Originally Posted by rashi

He touched those too

Originally Posted by rashi

He touched those too

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'd read Jadakiss' "Why" lyrics.
Then when I get to the end, I'd yell, "REMIX!!!" and continue asking random "Why?" questions for hours...and hours.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'd read Jadakiss' "Why" lyrics.
Then when I get to the end, I'd yell, "REMIX!!!" and continue asking random "Why?" questions for hours...and hours.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom