The best album of 2011 so far is...

As far as rap albums go, I feel this one is being overlooked by most.

Thebookofdavid.jpg

I didn't like Trauma too much, but this is definitely refreshing compared to most of his recent work and music from other artists coming from the West.

Thebookofdavid.jpg

I didn't like Trauma too much, but this is definitely refreshing compared to most of his recent work and music from other artists coming from the West.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Thebookofdavid.jpg

I entered to post this. I guess Texas is down with Quik.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Thebookofdavid.jpg

I entered to post this. I guess Texas is down with Quik.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I dont know if its too early, but

20110628-SECTION801.jpg
This and Returnof4Eva
pimp.gif
This is where its at for me...
Return of 4Eva is no KRIT Wuz Here...but it was the best piece of music I had listened to til Section 80 dropped

i give R4 the slight edge over Section 80 cuz its not as "dark" but as time goes by...the albums are becoming more & more equal where u prolly cud go either way

PJ and Bompton wrote:
i'ma big fan of K.R.I.T, but DAMN you guys love to hype him up.

just curious, why do you say that? IMO The album of the year nods this year or dif from last year...i think alot of ppl are giving him that look cuz it hasn't really been any competition this year thus far...where as last year KWH was well deserving of all acclaim cuz it was that great

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I dont know if its too early, but

20110628-SECTION801.jpg
This and Returnof4Eva
pimp.gif
This is where its at for me...
Return of 4Eva is no KRIT Wuz Here...but it was the best piece of music I had listened to til Section 80 dropped

i give R4 the slight edge over Section 80 cuz its not as "dark" but as time goes by...the albums are becoming more & more equal where u prolly cud go either way

PJ and Bompton wrote:
i'ma big fan of K.R.I.T, but DAMN you guys love to hype him up.

just curious, why do you say that? IMO The album of the year nods this year or dif from last year...i think alot of ppl are giving him that look cuz it hasn't really been any competition this year thus far...where as last year KWH was well deserving of all acclaim cuz it was that great

You know the rap game at an all time low when pretty much all the rap albums except for the ross really a mixtape lol

Back
Top Bottom