The Best Jordans to play Basketball in?

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

no pro strongs but hoop in IVs, Vs, VIIs, XIs, XIIs... all are light and supportive...
Can't say the Vs are very light. Weighing in at 20 ounces/560 grams, definitely one of the heavier shoes around. Reminds me a bit of the older Lebrons.

i like alot of the jordans for balling, if u have bad ankles the 8s are the way to go IMO...any of the Jayz from 5-14 have worked well for me, but if i had to pick my favorite it would be 8s for outside, 9s for inside...and if u like lowtops, the 3s and 4s are a pretty solid shoe IMO

i like alot of the jordans for balling, if u have bad ankles the 8s are the way to go IMO...any of the Jayz from 5-14 have worked well for me, but if i had to pick my favorite it would be 8s for outside, 9s for inside...and if u like lowtops, the 3s and 4s are a pretty solid shoe IMO

don't ever ball in the III's. I tried and totally regret it. No grip or cushioning

don't ever ball in the III's. I tried and totally regret it. No grip or cushioning

XIV one of my favorite shoes to hoop in ever. XII's are good for outdoor cause those were tanks. I also liked balling in the XI i.e. lows.

XIV one of my favorite shoes to hoop in ever. XII's are good for outdoor cause those were tanks. I also liked balling in the XI i.e. lows.

I'd say the 1s for me, most cushioning both on the sole and ankle. They also give ankle support and are light weight. Plus they are fresh to death. I balled in a pair of size 9.5 new loves for the longest time, but i had to get rid of them after midsoles came apart. I suggest though the old ones, rather than the newer ones like the DMP or CDP. Get the lower cut ones like the BMP or LS.

I'd say the 1s for me, most cushioning both on the sole and ankle. They also give ankle support and are light weight. Plus they are fresh to death. I balled in a pair of size 9.5 new loves for the longest time, but i had to get rid of them after midsoles came apart. I suggest though the old ones, rather than the newer ones like the DMP or CDP. Get the lower cut ones like the BMP or LS.

Back
Top Bottom