i agree.

Naked >>>>>>>>>>>>> anything on WTT
ninja be knowin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

It's close, but they are both bad.
see,
I understand this mentality way more than picking "best of both worlds" over WTT

if you're a die hard purist that just wants boom baps and simple samples I can see the hate for WTT, but then you'd also hate the cheaply done Rap+RnB gimmick that is "Best of Both Worlds"

to pick "Best of Both Worlds" is just strange to me 
laugh.gif

son don't let these streets get the best of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

that over the top outro on p***y is hilarious/ILL.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Im with you OP, the first BOBW was dope as hell, the second was ok. WTT was cool but not a classic like some of yall are making it out to be. This is coming from a big Hov and Ye fan btw.

Saying this makes you not that big of a fan.WTT>*

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Im with you OP, the first BOBW was dope as hell, the second was ok. WTT was cool but not a classic like some of yall are making it out to be. This is coming from a big Hov and Ye fan btw.

Saying this makes you not that big of a fan.WTT>*

Why? Because I like BOBW better or because I don't think WTT is a classic?

Everyone has their own opinion, nt's music forum is so ridiculous with everyone running around acting like their opinion is fact. Dude's come in here and just shoot down this man's opinion. Explain why you don't agree don't just come in and say no your wrong.

Yeah, no way. My main problem, is that the production can get stale on BOBW. And thats mainly because Trackmasters did all the beats.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by hugebird

It's close, but they are both bad.
see,
I understand this mentality way more than picking "best of both worlds" over WTT

if you're a die hard purist that just wants boom baps and simple samples I can see the hate for WTT, but then you'd also hate the cheaply done Rap+RnB gimmick that is "Best of Both Worlds"

to pick "Best of Both Worlds" is just strange to me 
laugh.gif

Pretty much. So neither.

Back
Top Bottom