The Best Thing You Ever Ate Vol. Foodietalk

Three instantly come to mind.

1. Jerk chicken in Jamaica. Right on the beach.
2. Best pork chop I've ever had - Kiki's Tavern at Agios Sostis Beach, Greece
3. Alpine Inn, South Dakota - $13.95 for a filet, baked potato and wedge salad. Also ordered the chocolate peanut butter cream pie.

I can safely say that if I was ever on death row and had to pick my last meal it would be those three options with a close fourth being Kansas City Joe's burnt ends.

Damn my man, Alpine out in Hill City? That is out there :lol:

This burger joint Macs outside of Asheville is most def my death row meal, best burger I’ve ever had and the fact that I only go back like once every 2 years nowadays and they’re still the friendliest place I’ve ever dined

Damn my man, Alpine out in Hill City? That is out there :lol:

This burger joint Macs outside of Asheville is most def my death row meal, best burger I’ve ever had and the fact that I only go back like once every 2 years nowadays and they’re still the friendliest place I’ve ever dined

Haha that is the one, lol. One of the best steaks I have ever had.

I'm a history guy plus I enjoy First Nations culture (Lakota, Cheyenne) so I was doing a swing of North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana. Beautiful country but not a whole lot socially going on out there.

much respect to all of you who can pick out a single emblematic dining experience, I've been sitting here with a blinking cursor for 7 minutes now.

I just enjoy so many types of food so ****ing much, it's the best thing in life to me and the contest ain't all that close.

Had a Mexican Koran Burger off a food truck in Austin. - Dont remember the name of the place.
Iranian Chicken and Lamb Kebabs from Amoos in VA
Spikes Sunnyside burger and Village fries from Good Stuff Eatery in DC

Haha that is the one, lol. One of the best steaks I have ever had.

I'm a history guy plus I enjoy First Nations culture (Lakota, Cheyenne) so I was doing a swing of North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana. Beautiful country but not a whole lot socially going on out there.

Dope, sounds like a good trip. I work out in the mountains up in Montana sometimes and never thought I’d see the day a NTer drop the Alpine in Hill City :lol:. It’s fire for sure

Need to hit the N.O and try some BBQ shrimp

upload_2018-4-23_18-50-54.jpeg

When I visited New Orleans some time ago I had this Oreo Beignet that was just absolutely amazing and I haven’t had a dessert better than that since

Move to DC Area and you will be in heaven. dozens AND DOZENS of those spots down here man

while that maybe be true im in NJ and theres plenty of Peruvian spots here also that are really good...i wouldnt mind moving to DC though if the right job came up....

Keep remembering items at random.... One night in Rome I had penne with pork lard in it and no other sauce except olive oil. So simple yet so good.

some vegan meat from a website I used to order from marinated in some sort of sauce I can’t remember the name of the brand but it was better than any real meat I ever had the site doesn’t even sell it anymore smh man that stuff was good

some vegan meat from a website I used to order from marinated in some sort of sauce I can’t remember the name of the brand but it was better than any real meat I ever had the site doesn’t even sell it anymore smh man that stuff was good
was it GOOD or was it good to be a substitute meat?

Back
Top Bottom