The Bicycle Thread

14.7 lbs of pure speed. Just got these Cadex Tubeless 42s, and shed about 1 lbs. from my previous setup of Zipp 303s with Pirelli P-Zeros.
Light for the hills, yet snappy for the sprints.

Attachments

• 1C79623D-FC28-42BA-B43E-DE47C856488F.jpeg
    1C79623D-FC28-42BA-B43E-DE47C856488F.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 110
I'm thinking these "hybrid/fitness" type bikes might be more my speed. Though I spoke to someone recently who had one and they eventually just went full mountain bike.

Lowering the seat always makes for more of a comfortable riding position whereas raising it can get you in a more aerodynamic position. I also think just getting used to positions helps with those pains as well. When I first road, I would be in all sorts of pain with my butt hurting the most from the seat with no bike shorts but through time, most of that went away unless I did some real long rides.
Raising the seat doesn't necessarily mean more aero. If his shoulders hurt it probably has to do with his reach. He needs to adjust the bars/stem/levers, aka get a bike fit.

after putting my bike in the back of an SUV just once it got old already

gonna look for a bike rack to put on one of my vehicles

ideally something that doesn't take up much space because it's already pretty tight in the garage

open to any suggestions

after putting my bike in the back of an SUV just once it got old already

gonna look for a bike rack to put on one of my vehicles

ideally something that doesn't take up much space because it's already pretty tight in the garage

open to any suggestions
I dont have one but ive used Kuat and really dig them. 1-up seems to be worth their weight in cost though. I know people that have had 1-up for years and still zero issues.

I have a Thule bike rack. No hitch on my car so I strap it to the trunk. Pretty solid hold.

anybody here has any experience with power-meter pedals?

I'm looking at the assioma duo

Those have received great reviews. I love that it’s usb-charged unlike the Garmin Vector pedals which I have, that run on LR44 batteries. PIA to switch out.

Back
Top Bottom