The biggest troll of the year isn't Beyonce...

It's Adam Sandler. He's just %%%%%%% with us at this point.
laugh.gif

Son felllll offfffff!!!!!.....he still making that guap though...I ain't even mad.

I wonder how the discussions go when these actors are approached to go Drag. They must have it in their professional contracts that they aren't allowed to refuse it.

Looks like one of those spoof movie trailers.

Can't believe they're going to put that in theaters.

Sadly it'll easily gross $60-80 million if not more.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I wonder how the discussions go when these actors are approached to go Drag. They must have it in their professional contracts that they aren't allowed to refuse it.
^or they know it's just a costume and they're acting and it's really not a big deal
as for this movie, I'm sure it's Sandler's own creation so he probably wasn't really approached...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^or they know it's just a costume and they're acting and it's really not a big deal
as for this movie, I'm sure it's Sandler's own creation so he probably wasn't really approached...

It is hard for me to believe that all of these men view it as "just a costume" though.

It is hard for me to believe that all of these men view it as "just a costume" though.

I'd take a million dollar bet that you are the biggest trolling closet homosexual. ever.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

I'd take a million dollar bet that you are the biggest trolling closet homosexual. ever.
*Reported

*Reported
For what? Oh, You think homosexual is name calling. whomp whomp.

I'd take a million dollar bet that...

0a326bf6f6acf474c43aa101770da1adbdf7356e_r.gif

Son is just insecure. That's all.

Unless they're signed on to do multiple sequels, for example if Martin Lawrence signed for Big Momma's House, and was contractually obligtated to star in sequels, they should be allowed to refuse any role.

For someone of Sandler's stature, he can pretty much do any movie he wants, and since he has his own production company, chances are there's little resistance when it comes to release and distrubtion with the studios. 7/10 of his recent films have grossed over 100 million dollars, regardless of their quality, he's a brand name and people see it.

The latest one actually was decently funny, not a great story or movie, but some good laughs.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

South Park was all over this garbage. Can't believe they even paid him for this crap.

I had never seen the trailers for this or for Zookeeper....I thought South Park was just making fun of adam sandler and the movie industry in general.
Then I saw the actual trailers.....and I was @+%!%*+ shocked
roll.gif

"Whatever. People'll pay to see it anyway. %*$@ you!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom