THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Let's see if the deals are good enough to get me shopping on Black Friday.  Never done it.  Been saying I'm going out there the past five years, then I stuff myself with food on Thanksgiving and end up passing
smokin.gif

I wouldn't get a TV on Black Friday though.  There are good deals for TV's year round, just check slickdeals.

Let's see if the deals are good enough to get me shopping on Black Friday.  Never done it.  Been saying I'm going out there the past five years, then I stuff myself with food on Thanksgiving and end up passing
smokin.gif

I wouldn't get a TV on Black Friday though.  There are good deals for TV's year round, just check slickdeals.

I want to know when the 60"+ are going to fall.....and we all know the ipad is not falling in price until they tempt everyone with a new one....

I want to know when the 60"+ are going to fall.....and we all know the ipad is not falling in price until they tempt everyone with a new one....

Can we put in the OP that ViDEO GAME CONSOLES, and APPLE PRODUCTS will NEVER be discounted?

This thread runs so long, and maybe 1/4 of the posts are asking about price drops. You WILL see bundles i.e. included games/accessories, but NOT a price drop!

Personally, I don't have any need for anything other for some new clothes, can always stock up like I did last year at the Crooks and Digital Gravel
smokin.gif

Can we put in the OP that ViDEO GAME CONSOLES, and APPLE PRODUCTS will NEVER be discounted?

This thread runs so long, and maybe 1/4 of the posts are asking about price drops. You WILL see bundles i.e. included games/accessories, but NOT a price drop!

Personally, I don't have any need for anything other for some new clothes, can always stock up like I did last year at the Crooks and Digital Gravel
smokin.gif

i need to stop bsing and cop a 42 inch tv.

for the stupid, whats the difference between lcd and led and why should i not bother with copping the cheaper lcd? thx.

i need to stop bsing and cop a 42 inch tv.

for the stupid, whats the difference between lcd and led and why should i not bother with copping the cheaper lcd? thx.

I'll be sure to be out in the lookout for some Fry's specials. Looking to get a PC case and start my project.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ TVs going as low as $199.

I'll be sure to be out in the lookout for some Fry's specials. Looking to get a PC case and start my project.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ TVs going as low as $199.

Back
Top Bottom