The Blackberry Smart Watch

Anyone thinking about copping this?

blackberry-inpulse-smartwatch-unveiled-allerta-1.jpg

from what ive read, it alerts you of things going on ur bb, like messeges and calender..

but for that, id rather just look at my phone lol

So I need a watch to tell me I have an incomming text or an email.. Or that i have a phone call???? Thats ******ed. I PASS.

Originally Posted by djaward

So I need a watch to tell me I have an incomming text or an email.. Or that i have a phone call???? Thats ******ed. I PASS.

I see where you're coming from, but I'm sure it's geared toward business types. Not saying that I am one, but I'm in meetings quite a bitduring the day, and pulling out my BB to see who's emailing, texting, FB'ing, calling, etc. just comes off as rude. I think it's a nice discreteway to see updates on your phone.

Still don't think I'd actually get one though...

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by djaward

I see where you're coming from, but I'm sure it's geared toward business types. Not saying that I am one, but I'm in meetings quite a bit during the day, and pulling out my BB to see who's emailing, texting, FB'ing, calling, etc. just comes off as rude. I think it's a nice discrete way to see updates on your phone.

Still don't think I'd actually get one though...
lol... constantly looking at your watch my give the wrong impression too.
If you can talk through it since its a bluetooth product, than this watch would have been a big hit 20 years ago

Back
Top Bottom