The Blueprint 2 >> The Blueprint

Whats yalls opinion on this?

Both albums are fire thought
pimp.gif

istockphoto_842320_flame_boy.jpg

got my flame suit on
laugh.gif

I disagree...imo blueprint 2 had alot of filler it coulda been one hot cd..but instead it was 2 alrite cds...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*BREATH*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOL, try again... BP2 shouldn't have even been a double CD there is so much filler on there.

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*BREATH*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I dont get it...I was asking your opinion

^ why are you getting on him for his avy? you're about to turn your own thread into something you dont want it to be...

Im not getting on him for his avy...im getting on him for his face...and What is this thread about to turn into?
laugh.gif

anyways

Can yall give reasonings as to why the blueprint 1 is better than the 2nd?

Honestly I could take all of your favorite tracks from BP2 and the sh.. still wouldn't be better than BP1.

If you want to argue AG versus BP then that's more of a solid arguement, but BP1 versus BP2 nah.

If you want to put BP2 in a duel you have to put it in with his other worst album(s) Roc La Familia Dynasty or whatever the sh.. was called, Kindom Come, Vol.3, Vol. 2, and Vol .1 that most people don't like.

Yes I know some of you like the aforementioned albums, but the Jay-Z's catalog consensus is Just like NaS's to most and the mainstream where their truegems are few and far between.

No way man, its like dude said above, BP2 had mad filler and coulda been 1 GOOD Cd. Instead it was 2 Alright Cds. Plus BP is a GREAT album. That album set atone in the industry for a long while.

Back
Top Bottom