The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

Just noticed.

I'm still baffled that people didn't make the association immediately. Stormfront was literally THE Neo-Nazi/White Power website since the dawn of the internet. It was the place for those types of people to interact online before social media really took off.

Then, there was Prussian Blue, which gained a lot of media attention in the mid-2000s. They were propped up by Stormfront as their gateway to influencing younger people for the movement. This was before Twitter even existed and Facebook was only on college campuses.

Of course, I'm also just old, so maybe that's it.

Wait? People were really struggling with drawing the storefront analogy? I’m surprised it didn’t turn some white dudes off, or have backlash from racist. Brilliant tho

BC0205BF-712A-48EE-82D2-FE4C58C4E2B2.png

Last edited:
A-train's very last line..lol
N screw fresca. Truly awful stuff...what was up with that? Was it roofied??
And that slander on Eagle the Archer; talking abt he would hunt em, n mount em.... :rofl:
..too many to quote.

Last edited:
Just started the series last night and finished this morning.

This show is amazing. The whole thing about Fresca is hilarious

fresca is a little too tart for me.

One of the good San Pellegrino flavors would be better.

Also sad that Starlight switched back to her boring costume. She looked so damn good in the skanky one.

The end scene with Homelander. :lol:

It was perfect, you couldn't tell if he was crying or cuming to his "power"

Sidenote, I hate that clickbait title and clickbait screen using fool emergency awesome. Always using fake images for marvel stuff.

I remember him using a pic of hugh jackman and saying he was going to be in the mcu now. Always making stuff up and false advertising.

Hate that guy's voice :lol:

I started watching cuz I never watched that vid but once I heard his voice I clicked out.

He adds zero value.

Marie Moreau is “a little Black girl from the Caribbean" who dreams of becoming "one of the world’s greatest superheroes.” She's described as incredibly intelligent and funny but also ruthless in her pursuit of excelling at school and honoring her home. She has “the pride of her nation and her family’s financial future riding on her shoulders” as the first superhero from the Caribbean.

Emma "would give you the shoes off her feet if you ask and then apologize that they’re a little scuffed.” She's described as incredibly thoughtful and kind but also hides a dark secret that she believes will drive people away if they learn about it. Her mother is also a popular Supe.

Jordan and Mark Lee are Asian-American twins. Jordan is described as very cool and "a pansexual hedonist superhero always looking to get drunk, get laid, or get high” Inside she's actually very insecure, hiding her worries in partying. She'll have to deal with the challenges of no longer being able to coast on her abilities when she finds herself up against her classmates. Her brother, Mark, is similar to Jordan, but she tries pushing him to do better than she does. He'll struggle with trying to work hard and get ahead in the cutthroat school

Britney is a former teen star on the Vought musical TV show Britney Out Loud! who loses everything after a drug scandal is revealed. She schemes her way into the college but is hiding a bigger secret.

Andre, AKA Polarity, is a Black sophomore with “rockstar swagger, quick wit, and a swoon-worthy smile.” He's cocky but loyal and his father is a former Supe who now serves as his coach. Their relationship, however, is more toxic than it seems

:pimp:

Marie Moreau is “a little Black girl from the Caribbean" who dreams of becoming "one of the world’s greatest superheroes.” She's described as incredibly intelligent and funny but also ruthless in her pursuit of excelling at school and honoring her home. She has “the pride of her nation and her family’s financial future riding on her shoulders” as the first superhero from the Caribbean.

Emma "would give you the shoes off her feet if you ask and then apologize that they’re a little scuffed.” She's described as incredibly thoughtful and kind but also hides a dark secret that she believes will drive people away if they learn about it. Her mother is also a popular Supe.

Jordan and Mark Lee are Asian-American twins. Jordan is described as very cool and "a pansexual hedonist superhero always looking to get drunk, get laid, or get high” Inside she's actually very insecure, hiding her worries in partying. She'll have to deal with the challenges of no longer being able to coast on her abilities when she finds herself up against her classmates. Her brother, Mark, is similar to Jordan, but she tries pushing him to do better than she does. He'll struggle with trying to work hard and get ahead in the cutthroat school

Britney is a former teen star on the Vought musical TV show Britney Out Loud! who loses everything after a drug scandal is revealed. She schemes her way into the college but is hiding a bigger secret.

Andre, AKA Polarity, is a Black sophomore with “rockstar swagger, quick wit, and a swoon-worthy smile.” He's cocky but loyal and his father is a former Supe who now serves as his coach. Their relationship, however, is more toxic than it seems

:pimp:

No white men in the crew?!?!

WATTBA

Just started this show. I’m on episode 3. I cannot believe how ruthless and psychopathic Homeland is! Jesus Christ. Dude is sadistic. I love how every single person is absolutely terrified of him. Even all the other supes. It means they’ve all seen what he can and has done.

the other running gag I love is how Black Noir hasn’t said a word, I a complete mystery, and hasn’t done anything yet in the show. He’s always just there and silently menacing. I hope they keep that up, and we never get to see him in action :lol:

Just started this show. I’m on episode 3. I cannot believe how ruthless and psychopathic Homeland is! Jesus Christ. Dude is sadistic. I love how every single person is absolutely terrified of him. Even all the other supes. It means they’ve all seen what he can and has done.

the other running gag I love is how Black Noir hasn’t said a word, I a complete mystery, and hasn’t done anything yet in the show. He’s always just there and silently menacing. I hope they keep that up, and we never get to see him in action :lol:

Man!

You are in for a ride.

Im jealous.

Back
Top Bottom