The BroadStreet Bully Appreciate ! vol . Fake N_'s Stay Out !

Beanie Sigel is the ^@%#. All 4 f his albums are real good, especially 'The B.Coming'. That &!%@ is damn near flawless.

Beanie Sigel is the ^@%#. All 4 f his albums are real good, especially 'The B.Coming'. That &!%@ is damn near flawless.

philly 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

"Oh It's On" from The B.Coming is probably the last time Jay-Z actually wasn't lazy on a track

"Oh It's On" from The B.Coming is probably the last time Jay-Z actually wasn't lazy on a track

Beans is in my personal Top 10.

If he actually took the game seriously he could have been in the GOAT conversation, all the talent was there.

"For them _s thinking Mac Milli ain't really from the street...I'm that gallstone trapped in the belly of the beast."

If he actually took the game seriously he could have been in the GOAT conversation, all the talent was there.

"For them _s thinking Mac Milli ain't really from the street...I'm that gallstone trapped in the belly of the beast."

Mac and Brad
Mom's Prayin
Change
Please Have Mercy
SomeHow SomeWay
Where Have You Been ?
ECT.

these are the type of verse that keep me going .

Mac and Brad
Mom's Prayin
Change
Please Have Mercy
SomeHow SomeWay
Where Have You Been ?
ECT.

these are the type of verse that keep me going .

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

He's in mine too. I know there may be other rappers better than him, but he just appeals to me more (along with Styles P, AZ, Prodigy, and Royce Da 5'9") than
other rappers who are in the average "real hip hop heads" top ten lists. 

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

He's in mine too. I know there may be other rappers better than him, but he just appeals to me more (along with Styles P, AZ, Prodigy, and Royce Da 5'9") than
other rappers who are in the average "real hip hop heads" top ten lists. 

Beans is just
30t6p3b.gif
he needs to drop more music consistently....the broad street bully album was
pimp.gif
too not spoken about as much as his other albums

Back
Top Bottom