The Brooks thread.

Was able to grab a pair.  Got inventory issues when I went to check out, but kept going back and forth and was eventually able to check out with them.  Looking forward to getting them.  Was on the fence, but jumped at $115 price.

Excited to see how these will look in person. Did everybody receive an immediate confirmation email?

Got myself a pair too, heard either TTS (deon) or.5 up (tblake), so with my narrow feet I went for TTS. which I assume is the same TTS as Nike? I wear 8.5 in flyknits and got the same for these.

My order confirmation was immediate too, and had to refresh my inventory issues page like crazy for almost 10 min before I eventually got through with my size. Not that easy a drop as I expected.

Last edited:
At least carts were being held this time unlike the last Fieg release, had them carted straight away but checked out really late due to my card being declined

got a pair thankfully....didn't realize there was no paypal option and though that these wouldn't be held in cart while I typed my info in l0l

Got a pair on concepts today. Honestly not feeling too much in person. Did have some nice lace options tho. 3m black laces and red laces. 
I think they look great, and the 3M ropes look the best, can't wait for my pair, how do the run size wise?

I totally struck out. Anyone know if these will pop up elsewhere? As usual they tripping on ebay.

Last edited:
swing and a miss by concepts. that white outsole and tonal logo ruined them. I hope they continue to do brooks stuff though. 

Never heard of a Cncpts collab dropping anywhere other than Cncpts, unfortunately.

C-Note 998s had a pretty wide release, didn't they? Kennedys, SEALs..

I think their recent Asics are supposed to release overseas too.

Last edited:
The key question is what does the poster go a size up from? It's was advised to go a half size up on the new balance ct300 and my standard nb size fits better than half size up

Back
Top Bottom