The Brooks thread.

I just want a retro of the Brooks Trance 6.
Comfort wise, they're the GOAT for my feet.

Wow. Those are nice. I have a friend who doesn't understand Jordans and the hype but I showed him those and he was definitely feeling them.  

Finally got my concepts in, TTS fits perfect. It does feel a little snug in some areas, but I'm assuming it will break in with wear. Fit is similar to my half US size down in Saucony Shadows. These really are a bargain, glad I copped. So who's gonna custom cork the midsole? Lol. Excellent idea 9th Wonder 9th Wonder !

sellers offering $150 shipped on the bay and on twitter. this is basically as close as retail as you can get, no ?
That is what I was able to get them at.  If you find 150 take it.  I don't think they will get any closer to retail which was 115 I believe.  In the end they are not making that much off of resell when you consider shipping and paypal/ebay fees.

Looks like the merlot is available in plenty of sizes on sneakersnstuff.

^ good looks but im passing. if this was 2 months ago i would've copped with the quickness...

Last edited:

Just got them in.  Oh man these are so buttery.  Well worth a little over retail. IMO that is.
Loving my pair as well
smokin.gif

Great shoe my pair is buttery!

ALCON,

Thoughts on sizing/fit of the Merlots?  TTS way to go?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom