The Brooks thread.

$140 shipped.

Why not.

Excited to get these in
if you're talking about the CNCPTS.... money well spent 

they are fire in person... the colors pop just like the photos and they feel great 

you'll love em. 

if you're talking about the CNCPTS.... money well spent 

they are fire in person... the colors pop just like the photos and they feel great 

you'll love em. 

Yeah concepts.

Wanted them on release, but I went a month and a half sober from shoes.

Had to pick these up.

^Great pick-up!  One of the best and more underrated releases of the year I'd say.  

Last edited:
any word on further collabs from Brooks? I'd love to see some other shops have a crack at the Chariot model.

Bait x Brooks Chariot "Centennial"

brooks-centennial-chariot-thumb.jpg

brooks-centennial-chariot-large.jpg

2 shades of blue and red and an all white midsole/sole on a chariot? I feel like I've seen that somewhere before... :nerd:

lol, they look ok I guess

Last edited:
They have a similar vibe to them as they apparently both were done with a Seattle theme in mind. Still like em the leather looks good. I am looking forward to whatever may come in the future from Brooks.

im feeling those Bait's..Going to register and hope to get lucky on these brooks. Hopefully from what everyone has been saying about the CNCPTS collab, going TTS is the way to go with these.

Anyone register with Bait yet?

im feeling those Bait's..Going to register and hope to get lucky on these brooks. Hopefully from what everyone has been saying about the CNCPTS collab, going TTS is the way to go with these.

Anyone register with Bait yet?

Yup just did. Hopefully TTS is the way to go.

just signed up for the bait raffle - i kinda like these better than the concepts as far as being able to coordinate them with the clothing i own. definitely prefer the all suede on the concepts though

Back
Top Bottom