The Bulls Are In BAD Shape; Read This Foolishness

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Bulls are amongst the worst run organizations in the NBA, they've been screwing up for YEARS. It's only know that everything is falling apart.

-Drafting Eddy Curry
-drafting Marcus Fizer
-trading Elton Brand after winning ROTY
-trading Tyson Chandler for PJ Brown
-signing Ben Wallace
-trading LeMarcus Aldridge
-drafting Joakim Noah

How many top 5 picks can one team screw up on? It's disgusting.

You seriously need to kill that noise, you act like teams have a crystal ball, *****!

whats stupid to me. on one of the national TV games early in the season they was talking about how Joe Smith had to go get Free money off the practice courtcause it was a players only meeting about to happen and he was putting up extra shots. but all you hear is he dont practice good.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by redstorm24

who's going to be the next bull to come to the knicks?
gordon_300_070104.jpg

Do it, Zeke!!!!!

Hush.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

-Drafting Eddy Curry
-drafting Marcus Fizer
-trading Elton Brand after winning ROTY
All Krause moves, nice try though
-trading Tyson Chandler for PJ Brown
A frontcourt of Ben Wallace and Tyson Chandler, you can't be serious

-drafting Joakim Noah

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Uh, ok? My point was all those terrible draft picks that you guys made 5+ years ago are killing the team right now.

The Ben Wallace signing was terrible, 80% of NT saw right through it, you over-paid for a guy who was clearly on the decline and has 0 offensive abilities.

Trading a younger, less expensive version of Ben Wallace (Chandler) for PJ effin Brown was the worst trade in NBA history.

Have fun with Joakim Noah, he's not going to be any better than Drew Gooden in his prime.

Someone here said that "we dont have any bad contracts"....my first thought was "Larry Hughes"?

But to be completely honest, despite making about a dozen terrible decisions in the past 5 years the Bulls aren't a complete mess. They've got a bunch of young talented players with a lot of upside and the Bulls will have some cap flexibility in the next 2 summers.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You do realize we traded PJ Brown for the expiring contract, right?

if duhon,thomas, nocioni, and noah are having problems with boylan then may be there is something with him? he seems like some arrogant dude trying to be abig shot and he hasnt done anything in the league. he wont be back next year for sure

This is a sad year for us Bulls fans. We have a long way to go and this offseason is going to be huge. BG is one of my fav players but it might be his time togo. The Bulls are in a sad state.

Originally Posted by redstorm24

who's going to be the next bull to come to the knicks?
gordon_300_070104.jpg

Do it, Zeke!!!!!

lmao i can actually see that dumb +**# thomas trading for bg on draft night for david lee and our number 2 pick that we should get derrick rose with.

I saw Ben Gordon at TGI Fridays tonight and he said he looks at Niketalk but isn't a member. Just confirming the rumors.

The one dimensional Ben Gordon still helped carry us to three straight postseason appearances. Trust me, I hate BG's defense. It drives me crazy, butsomething in the previous 3 seasons made it less of an issue. What was it?

This is main question mark for the team this season. It's also why you can't dump it all on BG or Wallace or any one player. The whole team seemed likethey never checked in for the season.

I actually do blame the most of it on Wallace, he's suppose to be the older veteran voice on the club that is still very young

He didn't lead by example, as a matter of fact, he didn't lead at all

BG was out there shooting for a contract

Its pretty sad when a rookie is the voice trying to get this team to have some pride in themselves

I blame John Paxson. He has made so many bad decisions during his tenure. I'd like for the Bulls to replace the GM and get one that can actually help theteam.

Originally Posted by BOOM TARAT TARAT

I blame John Paxson. He has made so many bad decisions during his tenure. I'd like for the Bulls to replace the GM and get one that can actually help the team.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by BOOM TARAT TARAT

I blame John Paxson. He has made so many bad decisions during his tenure. I'd like for the Bulls to replace the GM and get one that can actually help the team.
a32154c0e3440d1f0ea6839ad270763fe33164a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom