THE CHAAAAAAMPIONSSS (LEAGUE) - MATCHDAY 6 GROUP A MADNESS

4 teams playing for 2 slots in Group A tomorrow. Tiebreakers are 1. Head-to-Head points 2. Goal differential in h2h 3. Away goals (h2h) 4. Goal diff. in allgroup matches

Group A
Porto 8
Marseille 7
Liverpool 7
Besiktas 6

Marseille - Pool (Tues., 2:30est ESPN2)
Porto - Besitkas

In Group B- Chelsea through (as always), Schalke and Rosenborg battle for second in the group.

Group C- Real Madrid - 8pts; Olympiacos - 8 pts; Werder Bremen - 6 pts; Lazio - 5pts
Real Madrid - Lazio (Tues., 5:00est ESPN Classic)
Olympiacos - Bremen

Group D- Milan, Celtic advance to knockouts
Group E- Barca through, Rangers-Lyon play for second in group (Wed., 2:30est ESPN2)
Group F- Man Utd, Roma through
Group G- Inter are through, they play PSV (7pts) at Phillips Stadium; Fenerbahce (8pts) host CSKA
Group H- Arsenal, Sevilla through

roll.gif
@ the title. great anthem. LOL.
Goooooo Liverpool once again.

La Bestia
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Raul
pimp.gif
(Header off a Robinho cross)
Robinho
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
what a combination between Ruud and Robinho. My favorite highlight thus far.

Real Madrid 3, Lazio 0

Piss poor performance by OM. No wonder they're at the bottom of the table in Ligue 1.

Hopefully Real Madrid draw Pool in the knockouts.
devil.gif

Just out of curiosity, why are Liverpool's jerseys blank, the only time i remember seeing that was when Arsenal played Hamburg last year because both teamswere sponsored by Emirates

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Just out of curiosity, why are Liverpool's jerseys blank, the only time i remember seeing that was when Arsenal played Hamburg last year because both teams were sponsored by Emirates

France has restrictions on alcohol advertisement/sponsorship.

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Just out of curiosity, why are Liverpool's jerseys blank, the only time i remember seeing that was when Arsenal played Hamburg last year because both teams were sponsored by Emirates

Makes sense, would also explain the lack of Heineken advertising around the pitch

I find this pretty ironic considering how cheap all the booze is and how young the drinking age is.
laugh.gif

Liverpool getting it done, Chelsea could have easily won too.

i really enjoy when a team like lazio loses. their supporters were given birth in an outhouse

that goal by lazio was offside. should've been nullified

olympiakos - keep dreaming

sad showing by valencia

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Interesting, didn't know that. 4-0
pimp.gif

In Group B- Chelsea through (as always)

pimp.gif

And I have no ESPN Deportes so I'm always stuck watching the Gamecast while watching the other game. Good looks on the French alcohol advertisement rule aswell. I was wondering about that.

Back
Top Bottom