The Chris Paul, David West, Darren Collison and Marcus Thornton (and Monty) thread. !+%* a team.

[h1]New Orleans Hornets rookie Marcus Thornton placed on active list for tonight's game against Toronto Raptors[/h1]
Former LSU shooting guard Marcus Thornton was placed on the active list before Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors for the first time this season.

"Just watching him the last couple of days and really a little bit more this morning of going over the offensive sets and things, there was only one instance where he hesitated and didn't know exactly where to go,'' Scott said. "He was pretty crisp, but I think this is going to be one of those involving doors for a minute anyway until either Mo (Peterson) gets more consistent or we make changes.''

Thornton averaged 12.2 points in the preseason, but Scott said he slow was to pick up on his defensive schemes and was placed on the inactive list for the first five games of the regular season.

Resulting from the move, guard Devin Brown was placed on the inactive list with Sean Marks and Ike Diogu. Scott said before Friday's game that Diogu is going through a new procedure on his strained left knee after visiting with a doctor in New York earlier this week. Scott said Diogu is expected to remain sidelined for up to two weeks.

Thank you
pimp.gif

Let's see what he can do. He won't improve from sitting on the bench

CP3 might get a quintuple double tonight against the Raptors.

Calderon's defense
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Paul is gonna get to the basket whenever he wants, why ever he wants...whenever he wants against Calderon
smh.gif

Got this trade idea from a guy off Hornets report. Usually I just skip through trade ideas but this one actually sounds alright.

Hilton
Posey
D. Brown
Marks
Total Salary: 12mil

For

Eddy Curry
Wilson Chandler

Why for Knicks: Eddy Curry has an 11 mil option for next year which he WILL take. Since the Knicks are trying to sign to max FA's at the end of thisseason, they have to get rid of that contract.

Why for the Hornets: We get Wilson Chandler, automatic upgrade. And Curry's contract on top other expirings for next season which adds up to roughly 40mil. We can use that to fill our 2 guard spot.

Why for KLJ: We dump all the players he hates.

It's a win-win-win

What do you guys think

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Got this trade idea from a guy off Hornets report. Usually I just skip through trade ideas but this one actually sounds alright.

Hilton
Posey
D. Brown
Marks

For

Eddy Curry
Wilson Chandler

Why for Knicks: Eddy Curry has an 11 mil option for next year which he WILL take. Since the Knicks are trying to sign to max FA's at the end of this season, they have to get rid of that contract.

Why for the Hornets: We get Wilson Chandler, automatic upgrade. And Curry's contract on top other expirings for next season which adds up to roughly 40 mil. We can use that to fill our 2 guard spot.

Why for KLJ: We dump all the players he hates.

It's a win-win-win

What do you guys think
oh. so we get rid of curry, and take back posey?

cmon, i know ive been making ridiculous offers for cp3, but at least they're reasonable if paul is ever on the table.

Garbage time or not, the rookies showed what they bring to the table. Will Byron Scott adjust accordingly?

Morris Peterson, Bobby Brown, Hilton Armstrong and James Posey combined this season: 53-156 (34%), 62 rebounds, 31 assists, 16 turnovers and 57 fouls in 498minutes.

Brown has taken as many shots as Okafor...
indifferent.gif

...in 77 less minutes.
alien.gif

All bad.

Byron told Hilton to take him out. I am surprised by Peja he got that killer instinct going on right now I hope he can keep this up.

I'll be DAMNED if all four of the West teams win tonight (SAS, Suns, Jazz, and Hornets).

LETS GO CLIPPERS!
frown.gif

Wait, Bobby Brown still hasn't been in?

And the rookies started the second quarter?

Is Byron Scott finally watching the games?
eek.gif

I guess we're back to never seeing Julian Wright on the court again, though.

Back
Top Bottom